Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vanity Drops
As the title suggests and per the conversation we had in main chat, in order to make hunting in game more stimulating and in order to perhaps prompt people to do more group hunting activities we want to start rolling out some vanity drops. Obviously, we would not want to implement things that hinder/go against the crafting system since that is still something we want full fleshed out. 

Suggestions that we came up with...

1. Fireplaces -- Should exist ig, may need to quick code up a deeded version (very easy), scripting 
2. Leather dye tubs -- If they don't exist already, easy to pull code over from Grimm, scripting 
3. Metal dye tubs -- Copy of leather dye tubs but for weapons and armor, easy, scripting 
4. Normal dye tubs with rare (approved colors) -- Copy of normal dye tub with restricted list of hues, easy, not sure if scripting or can be done via spawning 
5. Deeds for special rename/color of weapons or equipment -- moderately easy, scripting 
6. Deed for picking one of a selection of rare deco (perhaps a few things from the wishlist that haven’t been added as permanent craftables or fixtures), moderately easy, scripting

***Lyrinn said she would not mind working on this.

This idea was also mentioned however I'm not sure where we want to go with it yet. I am posting it here because it was part of the conversation and I do not want to forget about it. ***Special tickets that can be claimed for rare items (what the items would be I’m not sure yet).

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I am sure you guys discussed this but for:

4. Normal dye tubs with rare (approved colors) -- Copy of normal dye tub with restricted list of hues, easy, not sure if scripting or can be done via spawning

As we are able to craft a lot of special dyes in game, I would just suggest making sure the loot colors don't overlap with the crafter colors.
Hello. We didn't discuss it properly in chat today but it is a discussion that me and Lara have had. I believe we actually set up the ranges a few months ago (excluding those we already have in game), and it is posted on a thread someone here on the boards. I will find it and post it here. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Dye list is here http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthread.php?tid=201
Fire pits as home deco

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
A version of this is in the process of being implemented and we have the details hidden from players on the staff boards, this is effectively completed.
Another vanity drop request: display cases
Topic Options