Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dawnlight Accord
Which Kingdom do you hope to rule / Which Noble House do you intend to support?
Kingdom of Andus

What God or Goddess are you hoping to place?
Lyssitia - The All-Mother deity of the Emorean Nagas (knowledge, wisdom, creation)

Player Names: Morde, leckss, Lyrrin

Brief History: 
The Dawnlight Accord is a newly formed society, rising from the news of the darkness and illness permeating Cuiviénen and affecting its native inhabitants. Having fought through two genocides upon her home world, the last being the survival of her own people’s demise, Sylise’s strong convictions to ensure a future for all is the catalyst for this house’s formation. They believe that knowledge of the past and of other worlds are the keys to survival. They believe in rooting out the threats that lurk in the world which threatens the existence of all. To uphold these beliefs, The Accord takes action, fighting by blade, pen, or covert operations.

Membership Target
The order does not discriminate; so long as one’s convictions align with the philosophies set by the Accord, anyone is welcome. Race, religion, age, skill: every member plays a vital role. 

RPCSS Army Units
I understand and am aware. Since the Accord is inclusive of races, skill sets, professions, and knowledge, it fits that infantry, knights, and siege weapons find their way into service.

Story

She was far too obvious to go about skulking around for information, but there are those she knew who could - and would. Gold was often a coveted item, but lately, so was food and ale. The trade routes were thinning and things that had been taken for granted in abundance were valuable in scarcity.

Sylise carried a basket laden with food and drink to an outlying cottage at the edge of the wood. In her youth as a young priestess, she served food to the elderly and infirmed as a repayment of their service to the collective and to the All-Mother. She was reminded, briefly, of those days decades ago, and as she rapped upon the weathered door, shook those memories out of her head. A moment or two later, she was greeted by the gaunt face of a human woman. “You came,” spoke the woman with a hoarse voice.

“Of course I did, Jasta. I would not dare break my promise,” she replied with a gentle smile. As the door opened wider, Sylise slithered in and wasted no time to set the food and drink upon the table. Serpentine eyes flicked towards the bed in the corner of the cottage and back to Jasta once more. “Is he sleeping?” she said as quietly as she could.

“Down just an hour ago. I can wake him-”

“Oh no, no. This won’t be my last trip, I assure you. He surely needs the rest.”

Jasta ate a small meal and as she finished the modest glass of ale, amidst light chit-chat, Sylise quietly pulled out a book and a pencil. “Whenever you are ready, my dear. We can begin.” The woman spoke hesitantly at first, as she did the first time, but soon felt more at ease the more she imparted her story to Sylise. She wrote quickly, filling the pages of the journal and the next with names, places, dates, and events, including small illustrations in the margins when necessary. An hour later, two books were filled and within them were a handful of pages dog-eared for vital information.

It would be much later before she found herself within her own sanctuary, taking every care to extract the information and compile it for the archives.

Disclaimer
I understand and agree to the requirements set to run a house.
Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options