Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resource Deeds
I know the bankers in Ultima Online used to sell green resource deeds you could deed larger quantities of stackable items/resources (logs, ingots, potions, etc) that otherwise we're unable to sell on a vender due to weight (for instance no one could buy 1000 logs) since no character can hold it in their pack; so it wouldn't allow you to sell it.    I've faced this issue on some of our players venders because of weight of bags; even with an empty pack.   They worked a little like bank checks.

I'm willing to throw 10k towards the reinstallation of Resource Deeds.  Character Fenwick Quagmire.
On hold pending admin review
One of the big down side to commodity deeds was the ability to stock pile resources which had a negative effect on the economy in the long term. I don't think we want to chance that at this time.

Instead I'd rather:

a) Raise the weight limits on players significantly
b) Fix any resources such as granite that are falling out side a standard weight range.

Lyrrin, I don't really know what a "standard weight range" is ... and if you don't either, I bet this would be something Hexis could work on for us.

Figure out what a "reasonable" range is based on bandages, arrows and reagents, and then bring anything more then 50% out of the range closer into range.
*thumbs up!*
We've made a lot of changes to weights since this was posted, if we implement them, then it will be part of RPCSS.

This is onhold for now.
Mith says there might be some expansion settings that effect commodity deeds, fyi
archiving, this might come in for use with something with RPCSS, but I don't have a current design and no reason for it to sit here. I'll remember if and when we get to that.
Topic Options