Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mustering Second Unit
I tried to muster a second army unit this turn, and it would not submit the second order.  Everything was green, I had both gold available and space in the unit, the submit button was lit up, but it would not submit (red server error box).
Nir,

You can only muster a second time in a turn if you have a second fort. You are probably the only one who might have had a second fort at this time ... so the question is:

Were you trying to muster into a second fortification, or into the same fortification twice?

If twice then this is not an error.
If into a second fort and if this is STILL an issue post and let us know.
I will let you know after this turn ends if it's still an issue. It was indeed in a second fortification.
I just tested this, it works all the way thru end of turn with the following consideration.

Just like scouting a second hex, the map is getting hung up on selected a text for the second muster. You can solve this by going to the dashboard between muster instructions.
Confirmed, it now appears to be working properly, on the submission at least. Have to wait until tomorrow to make sure they 'actually' mustered, of course.
This appears to be working fine, now.
Topic Options