Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underhill Juka Town has floors that can be attacked through
The floors in the Juka Town in Underhill just south of the Serpentine Dungeon has floors that can be attacked through.
I was attacked in one building by a chaos dragoon from the first floor while I was on the third floor. I am also able to attack them back and cast through the floors, though they are hard to target while they are above or below.
Just a note on this when it gets looked at: This might be because they are mounted and their effective Z might be different. Not sure if it is or not, but a thought.
Gonna give this to Daisy to see if she can figure out if its a mounted issue or a location issue.
It's an issue with the floors they used in the juka city. The "wooden plank" and "wooden bridge" tiles they used as flooring/roofing don't have the same props as a floor, so they can be attacked through. Frankly...the whole city needs a makeover, but that's just my opinion Wink

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
I will put this on our to-do list. I agree it does need a face-lift.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I'm going to assume Kutara is right, and move this to the map boards.
I have replaced the dock boards with a normal wood board. I didn't make it fancy but it should fix the combat issue. Daisy this needs a review.
now some of the floors are a 1 to high
I have fixed this "I hope" and it can go to production to be checked.
Topic Options