Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sprocket
Discord Id -Parchaa

Previous Characters  Parchaa/Skorgi

Character Name -  Sprocket 

Character Race & Sub-Race-  Giant Toad

Alternate Graphic Giant Toad

Character Description - Big .. warty .. greenish/orange maybe??  (I would like to see what color looks good on that graphic .. might be a rust red... not blue   well maybe  

Shard Plot Line - I plan on having him find and join in with The Wardens of the Wild if they will take him 

Special Role-play Ability- He has a special spit ability that can cause small fires .. yet these fires will be beneficial to his companions  (camping)

Previous World Pretty much like any mythical world such as Comraich..  So that one would work fine.

Backstory -  Sprocket and his kind .. along with all the others of the Great Swamp were constantly hunted and devoured.  Waste from the evil races were dumped into the streams feeding the Swamp.    Devastating and twisting the natural order of things and even some of the natural inhabitants.
      Sprocket suffered from being exposed to the toxic waste in an unexpected way.  His mind grew .. he became aware of more than just the need to feed and reproduce.  As his mind grew, the tragedies of what happened to the denizens of the Swamp bothered him more and more.    All the creatures were hunted.. for sport, for meat, for just the joy of killing the weaker.  The races of two legs came.. many just left the carcasses laying to rot .. they just wanted experience .. they did not seem like great hunters.
       One day a Human wandered in and instead of laying waste to the creatures he walked among them studying,  gathering herbs and mushrooms.  This intrigued Sprocket to pay close attention to what this two legs would do next.  Instead of leaving he built a small hut on a small island of stable ground.  Sprocket investigated and was bound in a stasis spell.  The Druid returned to find Sprocket.  Yet the Druid felt the power of Sprockets mind .. for it was aware like no other of the normal denizens of the Swamp.  Using his arts he touched Sprockets mind and spoke to him.
        A companionship was formed by the two to help the creatures of the Swamp.  Healing the injured and cleaning the waters.  Sprocket soon learned to speak a small vocabulary of common tongue.  He is smart enough to understand what others are saying usually.  
        One night something happened.  Both he and the Druid were taken from their world by some God or Power.  Sprocket awoke in a far different Swamp on the Summer Islands.. yet it was not that different.  No sign of the Druid and after a year or so Sprocket stopped looking or hoping to find him.
Just so you know, the first half of your text appears in dark grey and is unreadable (on mobile at least).

Cornelius, dog extraordinaire
hope that fixed it
Could you develop an it’s bit o your shard plot line?whaf would you do if they didn’t accept you? I read between the lines that your goal is to protect nature.

Since i cant edit from phone properly i will answer here

Yes he will be a guardian of others eapcially nom humanoid. If he does not fit in witj that group then i will have to revisit this at a later date.
I mean no disrespect in answering this way and hope that will do
Thumbs up

Thumbs up.
thumbs up
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up!
Topic Options