Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Renames (Lyrinn)
Deception instead of ninjitsu

Precision instead of bushido

Devotion instead of chivalry

Please rename the skill, and see about renaming all other occurrences in the scripts.  Check the translation files.
bump for lyrrin while I figure out the reagent stuff.
I put chivalry back as its own skill and moved farming to a new skill slot. As per our discussion on discord, there are some issues with 4 skills not showing up in the player gump. I've committed this code to a branch for Mith to look at.

I've renamed chivalry, bushido, and ninjitsu, and edited the cliloc.enu and skills.idx/mul files as well. These are committed to the same branch as they require the above change.
Fantastic. Mith took a look yesterday and did confirm that we are hard coded to 58 skills in this client. We can move mysticism and imbuing down to 59 and 60 to give room for farming and artistry. I'm not sure why you can't see 4 of the skills, it should only be 2 you are not seeing.

He says, "Do you have the change HE put in?", "Or maybe there is something with your skills files?" and then says, "But he can check your stuff when we get home, later today or tomorrow".
I have updated the wiki for the new skill names.
Marking this as complete since we've figured out the issue with farming/artistry not showing up and there's a new topic about that.
Topic Options