Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UO Hotkeys (without Razor involvement)
Hi, guys!

At first I thought this may be user error/my imagination (and it still might be), but every time I log out of the game, my UO-created hotkeys are not saved and need to be reset.

If it helps: I'm using a Mac, WineStable is my Windows emulator, and I do not/cannot use Razor. 

I also have made sure to hit "Apply", and then "Okay", every time I create my hotkeys. I still observe the problem of any set hotkey vanishing, and needing to be reset, when I login again. There also have been times where, when I am actively playing, my hotkeys will vanish and need to be reset.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
This is, unfortunately, a client side issue. The macro file is not saving on your computer for some reason. Since it's a text file in your character's desktop folder, you may need to check if you have adminstrative permission or some other Windows setting blocking you (I doubt it's a locked folder since it gets created when you create the character). Extreme solution: I think there is a way to add a Save Desktop macro to manually force a save from inside UO, but that then eats one of your macros to accomplish it. But as a last resort that may solve it for you.

-- Magic is real, unless declared integer
Moving to archive.
Topic Options