Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action History - Leader View
I notice right now your only able to see your "previously resolved actions from the last turn" on the turn view.

Is there anyway to set up a Leader Action History where you could see what actions your coinmaster/spymaster/general have submitted for the week?  Or vice versa, not submitted?  So you can go and hound them down before the submit date is over?

It would also be beneficial to see a list of the actions submitted that week by that specific coin master/general/spymaster - just so they know they went through the system successfully and we're submitted.

Thanks!
I would like to add to this.

The original design was intended for the three roles to perform their actions with out check by the leader. When we added the ability for Leaders to do all actions we lost this feature. I think its a needed feature for the RP.

Consequently, I propose that once a sub role has performed an action for their role, the leader should be shut out of further actions or views.

In this way we support Leaders covering for players who are not putting in actions, but maintain the goal of keeping actions private.
I'm with this! Allows for deeper RP/mistrust/intruige within the House/Court role play.
Topic Options