Aerandir Telperiën App
Discord Id - HeXiS#5684

Previous Charachters- Ashliyn Nilxan, Dagon

Character Name - Aerandir Telperiën

Character Race & Sub-Race- mrui/other kin Great Spider

Alternate Graphic: Spiderlord

Character Description - Human: height 6’3”, Skin Dark, hair silver
            Great Spider: Black/Brown(if possible)

Shard plot line - Quirky spider who tries to not eat living things much to his detriment he seeks to find a peaceful coexistence with all he comes across. will attempt to join the house of the black lion as a supporting magic user while hiding his true form until he is sure they will not attack him.

Character Kingdom - Emlyn

Special Role-play Ability- Hair is actually made of spider silk. He tends to pluck a bit and use it as a cat’s cradle.He also occasionally vomits up a thin pool of venom.

Previous World - Gaia

Backstory - As a solitary being he became quite bored. Alone in his cave, he decided to venture out and see the world beyond his home. He had formed his own church but all the members had dispersed or died off. He gazed up into the stained glass skylight in the chapel, the crimson and blue hues formed a symbol on the floor at noon. But he had seen this since he found the place. 

He walked through the garden of what seemed to be malformed humanoid statues. In reality they were crusaders who thought it wise to attempt removing the items considered sacred by his formed religion. He had caught them. And rather than kill them and drain them, he had merely wrapped them and left them to wait for death.

He didn’t like violence but he was more than willing to accommodate those who brought it. When he fed, he made certain to kill quickly and give thanks for the sacrifice. He tries to eat vegetation but it doesn't really suit him. As such eventually he must venture out and drink the fluids of living creatures.

In his journey from his home he prayed to the Dark Sun he’d called god but wasn’t really sure existed. After all he’d found the chapel but had no idea what god it truly represented. It turns out the god did not care what name it was called by. And it Answered. He found himself in a new land surrounded by new and interesting things and places to discover and explore.

His wish had been Granted. He now sees new things and every thing he sees interests him. He found those who sought destruction most deplorable. He valued education above all else. To this end he studies every ting and every one he comes in contact with. His heart is warmed now by seeing others who get along well.
The only thing that truly made him feel any anger was thievery. Though he regretted the fate of those who had stolen from him he also wasnt about to let them just leave with what he had worked so hard to get. 

(the god was not a god at all merely a fallen angel with a desire for house guests and a hoarding complex)
That's an interesting one. *Thumbs up!*
I'd like to understand more about the elements of the church and what its goals are. Besides being a nice guy, a mage, a little wary and otherwise trying to be peaceful ... what moves him. What injustice upsets him? What evil angers him? What might the god he worship want of him? (I don't expect the character to know what the god actually wants, only what you, the player, thinks the god will want.)
Thank you for the update to the application, Thumbs UP
Thumbs up!

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs up.

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up!
approved
Is the ë in the name a concern?
(08-23-2019, 06:23 PM)NirAntae Wrote: Is the ë in the name a concern?
it's just there for pronunciation. but i don't personally care if it is there in the char name in game or not.
Topic Options