Ciarán
Discord Id -
Falco#4839

Previous Characters
None that I can recall.

Character Name -
Ciarán ap Rhydderch

Character Race & Sub-Race-
Aelfeyn, Sub-Race Therian (Wolven Shifter)

Alternate Graphic
Wolf

Character Description -

Ciarán stands at a height of approximately five-foot-ten. His youthful countenance, interrupted only by a light stubble upon his angular cheeks, is framed by shoulder length hair of flaxen appearance. His eyes are a blue so light that they might be mistaken for grey in the morning light. His attire, if it can be helped, is usually cast in a display of whites, silvers, and blues with a dark splash of color here and there, and his hand never seems to stray far from the array of leather belts around his middle that carry any number of arms.  

Shard Plot Line -

Ciarán is, for all intents and purposes, a man of war -- having spent his entire adult life at sea with a motley crew of forsaken souls. It is a profession, when the young man of mixed parentage isn’t busy gambling, drinking, or screwing that seems to sustain his very soul, almost as if Ciarán was forged with the singular purpose of war; a calling that would be the envy of even the renowned Einherjar of legend.

Special Role-play Ability-

Ciarán’s bloodline affords him a number of natural abilities; however, one of the more intriguing aspects would be the unnatural warmth that seems to radiate from his body due to a heightened metabolism. He devours more food, drinks more liquor, and resists common ailments that would manifest itself in others with a lesser constitution. Ciarán can survive, for a short period, in colder climes without a need for heavier dress due to this.

Previous World

Sosaria, at the shattering of the Gem of Immortality

Backstory -

Ciarán has spent much of his adult life at sea, first in legitimate trade and again as a sanctioned Corsair of the Yewian Militia; however, when the hostilities between the loyalists of Yew and the seperatist movements in the Barony of Cove, and the free city of Vesper ended, Ciarán’s crew was left without a benefactor. So, their captain did what any good captain would do, and took his men to sea in search of a new bounty. Over the next decade, Ciarán raised through the ranks of the former First Corsair’s growing armada, coming into command of his own vessel, “The Defiant”. Across all of Britannia, and the various uncharted islands of her seas, the Black Caste of Corsairs, took to battle, sometimes as mercenaries in some lord’s battle, sometimes as independent retinues of pirating crews. Whatever the case, these men and women knew only one profession: war.

But, in time, as all men of the sea are wont to do, a pact was made with the deeps -- with the ancient leviathans and gods of the twisting dark that commanded the seas. Ciarán vowed, in a drunken stupor, that the Defiant would pay tribute, waging war on the high seas, to sate their Gods’ hunger for the souls of the forsaken so long as they granted him safe passage through the worst storms. It was a deal that Ciarán was not prepared to meet, for, when the depths ran red with the blood of the fallen, the Gods’ made true to their promise, casting the foolish Corsair into a maelstrom that would tear him from this world, and thrust him into the next. 
Once RPCSS gets water warfare, Ciarán's gonna be a star! *Thumbs up.*
I really like this application. And due to the story, the shapechange and the fact that Ciarán is a sea-loving character... I'm shamelessly going to plug my house into the mix... Check it out.

http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?..._Judgment)

A very excited THUMBS UP!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
approved
Topic Options