Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CED work needed update
Volcano island still needs to be landscaped (made mountainy)

Desert outside Al Shad still needs de-foliaged

Patchy Castle bank/PO still needs set up

Carigsay
1100 2375
--All the floors in the inside of structures do NOT have the edging which drives me crazy. The edge work needs to be done.
--If you feel capable of mimicking Daisy's style/design of the place she's also happy to pass that along, but keep in mind that if it is not executed correctly she reserves the right to change it. Please contact her in Discord if you want to do this. Kutara is continuing to work on this...

( Longhall - lower to map level and change terrain to grass
4736 1592
--Remove the platform it's set up on?  Or has this already been handled?). Lara - I already did that

Ulster
568 1256
--Could still use a touch of polishing around the perimeter and along waterways (bridges)
--All throughout the coastline the wrong water graphics are placed (edge water graphics when it should be solid tile). This needs to be checked and corrected.

Knights castle
1000 2336
--Needs a good bit of perimeter/transition work

Muckwater - Will need careful repair by someone who’s good with CED
1616 2656
--lower left road bit should just be removed
--far right houses need to be cut back and a wall built to clean up their removal, plan and cut carefully!

Fair grounds
1864 1608
--could still use some perimeter cleaning/tree thinning

General full map/road network transition and oddities cleaning

(various minor structural errors:  http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthread.php?tid=400 )
I did another round of clean up on Ulster trees, probably still needs another check, but looking much better.
Okay, I think I've got Muckwater sorted finally. Could use a second pair of eyes for transitions etc. but the big stuff should be done, I think.
I am closing out this thread since the vast majority is done. What was left what notes on this thread as something we still are working on.

http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...26#pid2126

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options