Blodwydd
Character Name -
Anemone
Character Race & Sub-Race-
Muiri – Unicorn (female)
Alternate Graphic
Unicorn (Red if possible)
Character Description -
5’10”, Anemone is a statuesque human as well as Unicorn.  She is very athletic and powerfully built.  She has red hair and striking inhuman green eyes.

Shard Plot Line -
Anemone was sent to sanctuary by her Goddess Artemis and seeks to teach the path of the Archer Goddess through her actions and self-control.  She was expelled from her herd (see below) and seeks to recreate a herd (not necessarily only of Unicorns), who follow the path of the moon.

Special Role-play Ability-
She has a special connection with horses, understanding their nature and thoughts.

Previous World
The world of the Greek myths

Backstory -
Anemone was born into the great Unicorn herd that lived in the mountains outside Delphi.  The herd followed Apollo and were the traditional protectors of the Oracle.  Anemone, from an early age, was drawn to Apollo’s sister Artemis, and ultimately refused to worship any male deity.  For her intransigence she was expelled from the herd and wandered for a long-time seeking Artemis’s ancient temple in Ephesus.  After several years, she reached the temple, and worshiped the Goddess.  That night the Goddess appeared to her in a dream and shot an arrow towards the hills.  “Follow my arrow, seek my children” the Goddess commanded.  Anemone followed the path of the arrow, finally coming upon it in a green glade by a pool.  She then awoke and found herself in Sanctuary.
Just to be clear - you do not want to be able to shapechange into centaur?
I DO want to be able to return to my true form. My Centaur is a powerful female with the same face as my human form.
Alright, that's what the alternate graphic is - what you want to be able to shapechange into. Smile Please update the app (you can edit it).

Once that change is made, it has my thumbs up.
(08-17-2019, 02:13 AM)NirAntae Wrote: Alright, that's what the alternate graphic is - what you want to be able to shapechange into.  Smile  Please update the app (you can edit it).

Once that change is made, it has my thumbs up.
Smile Thank you!
Just a note, there are no female centaurs as a graphic. If you have a Centaur shapechange, it will have the same graphic as the male-appearing centaurs.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Pending Nir and Kutara's input, thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Will it work if I switch to a unicorn? If so, I will edit the story with this as the only change.
I don't see why it wouldn't.
Edited as discussed.
Topic Options