Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenwick Quagmire
Character to replace Keer'Leah Lodestone

Discord Id - Wormwood#4903

Previous Characters:  Jug'Jug Wyrmwood , Gadget Wyrmwood - Grimmwold.

Character Name - Fenwick Quagmire
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Fenwick.jpg]

Character Race & Sub-Race- Muiri/Dragon - Colossal Green Dragon from the Forgotten Realms World of Toril

Alternate Graphic - Drake Hue 1440.

Character Description - In Human form Fenwick stands as a slender but muscular 6'0 tall man in his late 20's; quite the oddity with pale milky green skin, emerald colored eyes and green hair.  Outside of Anadalstad or Summer Isle he's unable to muster up enough magic to maintain the humanoid glamour very long and has to stay in his Green Dragon Drake form.

Shard Plot Line - First Seat on the Council of Asgorath, Children of Io.  Speaker of Io and High Warden of the capital Andalstad.

Special Role-play Ability- Quagmire has a wonderful sense of smell; able to attempt to sniff out other Dragon's in their humanoid glamour forms.  He's harnessed this skill for defense and intrigue back on Toril but now finds it useful to recruit future Children of Io and avoid threats in his weakened state.

Previous World - Toril - The World of Forgotten Realms / Dungeons and Dragons

Backstory - 
After the last great Dragon Rage on Toril in which the dragon populations were reduced greatly and sparked many Dragons to begin worshipping the Dragon Gods once more, Quagmire was looking forward to the prophesized return of the Great Cycle.  Foreshadowing a sweeping rebirth of new dragons, it would turn the clock back to the ancient days when Dragons ruled the skies and fought for territory against Giants.  Men, elves and the other lesser races would fall into memory again and the world would begin anew.  Quagmire, one of the most ancient of Dragons still living of this world struck out from his home in the Moors, north of Baulder's Gate to spread the word about the upcoming Tearfall; which prophesized Io gracing the world with new dragon eggs, born of his primordial being.  His goal was to share the word of Io and gather what kin were left in worship to fuel the power of this new age.

This self-imposed pilgrimage would not last long as one morning, nestled into a temporary den, Quagmire was set upon by a large adventuring party composed of men, elves and dwarves.  Chromatic dragons in the world of Toril are known for their dark vices and normally posed a threat to good honest folk.  Surprised and cornered he was finally slain by a well aimed heavy crossbow bolt to the eye cavity.  The causalities this merry band of do-gooders took we're staggering but none the less somewhere now on Toril hangs on a wall in some tavern, the cattle sized head of the Great Quagmire; Green Dragon and Lord of the Moors.

The Gods, and Io no less are not fully understood by even the great Dragons.  Quagmire awoke and was reborn two years hence to this new world in what at first he thought was a cruel joke.  His great mass, his flight, his breath, all taken from replaced by the young body of a juvenile green drake; even maintaining his humanoid shape turned out to be taxing.  After learning about the Arcanum Crystals he quickly made other dragon allies to push out the former rulers of Andalstad, establishing the Arcanum Crystal there for Io. While within the city proper he finds it much easier to maintain his humanoid glamour; feeling the power of Asgorath flowing into him.  This only fuels his belief that Io speaks through him, whispering in his ears promises, a return to his old form, and flight, size and magic returned to all dragons.
Really neat concept/backstory!

However, given the WYSIWYG rule, I'm not sure you can really use an imp graphic and claim it's a dragon hatchling.
No worries! Updated so he can use the "Drake" graphic instead, the smaller dragon - I'll just play him off as being trapped inside a Juvenile Dragon body here.

Fully understand WYSIWYG now and after looking at the Imp graphic again, I can see how it doesn't fit for a dragon.
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up!!
Thumbs Up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Approved. Smile

Sorry it took me a bit, but I only read things when I am mentally prepared to really dig into them. I enjoyed the story!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options