Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application Terrh
Discord Id  : Xath#4110
Previous Characters : I enjoy roleplaying Xath the wolf, but i'd like in complement a character able to speak.
Character Name : Terrh
Character Race & Sub-Race : Vampire.
Alternate Graphic : None, but i'd be very happy if you give her a white or pale grey skin, as i don't intend to include necromancy in my build.

Character Description : White skin covered with scars, red eyes, long straight white hair. She's small, thin, looks ill, tired, and VERY sad. She's adult but she looks more like a tall ill child. She's beautiful in her own tragic way.
At first glance, she looks shy and vulnerable, but something in her eyes tells of an uncredible resilience and determination.

How will my character be involved with the Shard Plot Line : Despite being now in another dimension, Terrh seeks vengeance. If she cannot reach anymore the vampire who tortured and contaminated her, she has heard of a land called Kraestret where such creatures are known to dwell. She will fight alongside any of their ennemies.

Special Role-play Ability : Her weird and pathetic appearance inspires usually either pity or caution.

Previous World : Ravenloft.

Backstory :  When Terrh was 15, the vampire Carl, the perverse and crual Graf von Tränestadt, had been lusting after her, but as she rejected his advances, he found an excuse to arrest her for witchcraft. He raped her and tortured her lengthily. He bit her, drunk her blood, contaminating her with his curse. When he finally got tired to play with her, he threw her in "the pit".
After a long fall, she dropped into an underground body of water. She managed to reach the surface and, in the almost complete darkness of this cavern, to swim to the shore. Covered with wounds and bruises, she fell asleep on the muddy ground. When she awoke, she was sick, and her wounds were infected.
She miraculously managed to survive, eating disguting things and drinking this water tasting like death.
But the curse in her blood was slowly taking effect...
She then started to explore the area, but because of the dark and the labyrinthic nature of these caves, and because it was populated with horrific creatures, it took her more than three years to find a way out : She found the lair of a lich, prudently spied on her, then when one day the lich opened a magical gate to receive a kind of... monstruous guest, maybe a minion, Terrh jumped into it , and landed in a graveyard. She didn't know yet that she had arrived on Summer Isle.

What she had endured during these three years underground had deeply changed her appearance, as she was now fully turned...
Thumbs up. Smile

***Added from previous thread after initial user deleted thread/ to condense.

So, on the skin hue - there are very few 'super pale' skintones that don't wash out the features on the paperdoll, and those few are generally used for 'non-human' or undead, but we'll see what we can find. Smile

However, more immediately - player characters cannot be natives to this world. ALL player characters are brought to Sanctuary by a deity for some purpose. Only NPCs are natives.
thumbs up
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Thumbs (and wings) up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Archived.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options