Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like to build a character to RP with you.
Hello, 

So I have been Rping in UO since 1999, Sanctuary was my start so been around a bit. Excited to see Sanctuary return, some of my best experiences for roleplay involved Sanctuary and Grimmwold. 

I'll get right to the point of this post. I'd like to try something different this go around, rather than making my usual character arch type. I'd like to work with an RP Partner and make a character to fit in their storyline if they need one. 

A few guidelines. 

1. Prefer to do Male characters 
2. If romance is involved prefer Male to Female. 

And that's about it for guidelines. I am willing to work with someone on developing, a lover, a brother, a long lost best friend. 

Little about my past RP experience. 

For those veterans of Sanctuary, I played Arthur McStorm in Sanctuary, a Rose Knight I believe at the time. in Grimmwold I created and founded the Greer in Ulster. 

For a period of time on Grimmwold, I was the Evil Character Seer and worked a lot in Hamelin. 

Previous Character types I've played. 

1. Knight Templar Librarian.
2. A Fallen Knight
3. A Werewolf Pig farmer (yeah you try being a werewolf on a pig farm and not eating everything in sight). 
4. A Doctor who may or may not have had one too many voices talking at the same time. 
5. A Doctor in a Plague quarantine trying to save lives and fight against tyrannical church heads. (This one ended in fire.. lots and lots of fire.) 
6. A Vampire Familiar
7. A Mute Doctor (One of the most challenging RPs I've done for the short period of time I played him.) 

I tend to enjoy adding a touch of realism to the roles I play, so if it's not something I'm familiar with I'll research it. Such as the Knight Templar LIbrarian, I spent a good amount of time learning not only about the Knights Templar and adapting to the server I was playing on, but also the available Lore and ways to be a Librarian on the server ended up spending many hours hunting for relic books.  

What do you get? 

1. Choice of Name. 
2. Help in picking appearance. 
3. Picking their role in regards to what they are to your character. 
4. A developed backstory to fill out and support your storyline. 
5. An RP partner willing to work with you in developing your story. 
6. Someone to play Sanctuary with. 

If you have questions or this interests you send me a PM on the forums or in Discord Lex#1806, I am not starting my application for a while so there isn't a huge hurry but would like to work up something interesting soon.
This is a cool idea, it happened a lot in the alpha for RPCSS.
Gonna put a plug in here for the Order of the Silver Key: http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...Silver_Key

We need good players! And I'm seeing several character types on your list that would be *perfect*: Knight Templar Librarian, A Doctor who may or may not have had one too many voices talking at the same time

If this interests you, mostly what I would want is a character of any type suited to the Order. I do not have any specifics beyond that. Smile Of course, let's leave time for other people to respond to your post too.
Topic Options