Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fafnir Gale App
Discord Id - Rosario #5452

Character Name - Fafnir Gale
Character Race & Sub-Race - Summon, Undead Dragon

Alternate Graphic - Skeletal Dragon 

Character Description - Fafnir's human shape is that of an old man in his 60s. However, the reanimation process was not kind and his body is withered. His once golden hair is thin and white. The shining blue eyes have dulled to a tired grey. 
Fafnir's dragon form, which was once a tall, mighty blue scaled air dragon with glittering incandescent wings has been stripped of all it's splendor. Scales, skin, and muscle are all gone, leaving naught but sinew and bone. The wings he was once so proud of are now useless and ugly. Rather than walking with his head held high, Fafnir now crawls with his head hunched low.

Shard Plot Line - Fafnir will seek to join a virtuous house with strong morals in order to fight against the dark god that he believes brought him to Sanctuary, likely playing right into the plans of whatever being actually DID bring him here. 

Special Role-play Ability - To be decided - Something to be earned or learned at some point through character growth at some point.

Previous World - Grimmwold

Backstory - Fafnir was a man who lived two very full lives. The first one he was a soldier, fighting for a cause he believed in. In this life, he found a wife, settled down, had a family, grew old together, outlived his eldest son and eventually his wife. His second life started when his wife passed; becoming a knight in shining armor in a dreamworld. There, he discovered he was a dragon, something he was uncertain about at first, but grew to become quite proud of. Countless adventures came and passed. He grew from a knight to a leader to a hero, well known for his unwavering virtue and strength.

Fafnir died protecting his fellow dreamers from great evil so that Mother Goose could usher in a new age for them all. It was a warrior's death; the peaceful end he had always wanted. Now, this end has been denied for him. Via some dark necromancy, someone or something had decided his job was not done. Torn from his happy afterlife, he was brought to Sanctuary. By who or what, he did not know. 
Sidenote! - Maybe this house will interest you as a Dragon: http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...04#pid1104

Message me on Discord or here for details!

*THUMBS UP*
Interesting idea!

Thumbs up.
thumbs up
Great character concept! Remember, the RP ability should be something that is not supported by mechanics, which the .shapechange would give you this option. Otherwise, looks good! Thumbs up!

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Otherwise nice app, short and to the point. Thumbs up.

Through the darkness, I am once again born and whole.

[Image: 6yejUdPm.jpg]
Thumbs up!

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Interesting Rosario. So, you mention he wants to fight against the dark God that brought him to Sanctuary but I see no other mention of this God. Did I miss something? How are you going to fight against this God if you don't know who he is? Is it basically any type of necromancy entity that the character wants to fight against? Sorry, just trying to understand.

As for the rp trait, if it is not in the application when it gets approved, it is not documented as approved and you will have to post on the archive thread to incorporate it and for approval. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
(08-09-2019, 06:16 PM)Daisy Wrote: Interesting Rosario. So, you mention he wants to fight against the dark God that brought him to Sanctuary but I see no other mention of this God. Did I miss something? How are you going to fight against this God if you don't know who he is? Is it basically any type of necromancy entity that the character wants to fight against? Sorry, just trying to understand.

As for the rp trait, if it is not in the application when it gets approved, it is not documented as approved and you will have to post on the archive thread to incorporate it and for approval. Smile

Figuring out who the entity is that brought him to Sanctuary is part of the quest. In fact, a big part of the point is that because he doesn't know who it is, Fafnir could be unwittingly playing right into this God's hand from the very start. 

As for the RP trait: Yes. If/when a trait is earned or learned sometime down the line, I fully expect to have to bring back up this application to ensure that it's appropriately archived. I made sure to ask ahead of time on Discord if leaving it as "to be decided" was alright and Lara told me "Yes absolutely."

Hope this clears everything up!
Topic Options