Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casimir von Drakken Application
Photo 
Discord Id -Sahure

Character Name -
Casimir von Drakken
Character Race & Sub-Race-
Demi-Human, sub-race Hamelin influenced, Van Helsing, That sort of influence.

Character Description -
Casimir stands just under 6’ tall with a lanky build. His hair is reddish blonde ( close to strawberry) . He is usually well dressed in fancy garb. Even when doing labor work, he does not dress like most workers would. His eyes are a sky blue in color that match his hair perfectly. He often wears a shadow of a beard ( he think it makes him seem tougher than he is).
Character Kingdom – Kraestret. Joining the Raven’s Kiss  
Special Role-play Ability- Casimir has a way of gaining people's trust and causing them to trust him way more than they should.
None.
Previous World
Comraich-Grimmwold
Backstory and Shard Plot line:

Casimir’s backstory is long with much of his youth being a blur in memory (mine and his lol). Casimir and his Wife Marja, held great magical power that many believed to be dark magic.
The couple led the town of Hamelin with great wit and strategy and a little bit of underhanded dealings. ( this is just what he recalls currently).
Arriving to Sanctuary about six months ago his memory is just of his marriage to Marja and the leadership roles they held. The only other memory that has returned thus far is that of Daciana, who he met a month after his arrival. As he tries to learn the lay of the new land and the people within it he took to manual labor (something he normally would NEVER do). This effort was to gain coin and learn who does what and when throughout the social exchanges in town.  
This effort has come at a cost to his bloated ego and has affected him in ways he never thought could happen (helping the common folk). During this time, he has found ways to gather the magical herbs in hopes his magical abilities will come back to him. Along with his hopes of regaining his magical abilities, the ability to remember some of the key images that flash in his dreams. Dreams of a mirror surrounding by a thick fog that was encircled by a glowing fire. I foresee Casimir becoming friends with several houses and aiding those he aligns with. He will be quite active with Raven's Kiss and seeing where that leads him.

[Image: L4eDqd3.png]
Remember that even a player "human" is demi-human. Also, shapechange or RP ability?

Story looks good, though. Thumbs up, pending clarification on the issues above.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
(08-06-2019, 10:39 PM)Kutara Wrote: Remember that even a player "human" is demi-human.  Also, shapechange or RP ability?

Story looks good, though.  Thumbs up, pending clarification on the issues above.
Done. Thank you !
Thumbs up, with the understanding re: demi-human.
(08-06-2019, 11:45 PM)NirAntae Wrote: Thumbs up, with the understanding re: demi-human.
Fixed.
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Hey Sahure. Glad to see you are bringing back a character you have previously play in other renditions of Lara/Mith's shard. I hope you enjoy the rp.

So I recognize that the character is currently having a memory issue but could you please edit the application to include what you foresee of your characters future in terms of this question...

Shard Plot Line -
Access to the world map is restricted to those characters who are intending to active participate in the shard plot line. Please explain how you intend for your character to be involved.
By participate, we mean that the character wants to see their chosen god, kingdom, or noble house reach a position of power and prestige which will ultimately be in conflict with other character's goals. Duty and ambition on behalf of the kingdom/house/god are perfectly acceptable causes for motivation.

I see that you will be joining Raven's Kiss, so I imagine you plan to participate in some capacity but if you could elaborate a bit on this question we can get this application approved. Thank you!

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Ok, Edit it some.. Hope that is what you were looking for!
Thank you for editing the app and answering my question...

Quote:I foresee Casimir becoming friends with several houses and aiding those he aligns with. He will be quite active with Raven's Kiss and seeing where that leads him.

Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options