Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jata Raara
Discord Id - Cinders#2130

Character Name - Jata Raara

Character Race & Sub-Race- Muiri, sub-race: Otherkin

Alternate Graphic- 8477, eagle, probably recolored slightly if possible

Character Description - Jata is a small, thin young woman standing no more than 5'3" on a good day. She is usually seen barefoot, with thick, wild auburn hair long enough to brush the top of her rear - adorned with various beads and feathers. Her eyes are a honeyed amber hue, darkly lined, and often hint at mischief and her features are sharp - a strong nose and high cheekbones. She has noticeable scarring around one ankle.

Jata's kestrel form is slightly smaller than average - her feathers are the same rich auburn color as her hair, with white speckled throughout.

Character Kingdom - Andus, most likely

Special Role-play Ability- n/a

Shard Plotline - Jata would be useful as a spy/tracker for whichever kingdom she joins (looking like Kraestret at this point)

Previous World- The desert town of Naghan, somewhere far away

Backstory -

The young kestrel balanced effortlessly on the arm of a tall, dark man as the winds blew through Naghan. She pecked irritably at the band of metal encircling one leg before obediently pushing off and taking flight. The kestrel's target was a small child, a boy, who was bolting haphazardly through the market district. His breathing was ragged and harsh, panicked, but he could not escape the young kestrel soaring above his head. Behind the bird, her master followed at a leisurely pace until the boy ran himself into a dead end - trapped. Jata landed on the edge of a nearby building, ruffling her feathers with an anxious screech as her master reached the breathless boy and watched as he drew a thin blade. The boy had no time to even scream before his head was separated from his body, hitting the sandstone street with a sickening thud.

Unable to bear the sight of the young boy's blood soaking the streets, she took flight in a dizzying path over buildings and through alleyways until she found a seemingly secluded corner. The small, avian body twisted and grew, until a young, sobbing woman was left in its place - a thin band of metal around her ankle. Lost in her grief and guilt, however unwilling a participant, Jata neither heard nor saw anything out of the ordinary before a blow to her head dropped her flat on the street and her vision went dark. When she came to, confused and disoriented, the first thing she noticed was the thin band circling her ankle was gone. The observation sparked hope in her chest, and she quickly got to her feet. Whoever she would be now, it was finally her own choice.
Aw, sad story! Sad

Thumbs up!
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
Approved, and the recolor on the eagle might be hard, its dark, so it doesn't take hues very well.
Added Shard Plotline!
Topic Options