Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horses (Halikar)
Bump, Daisy, our spawner guy said he'd do our horses with the spawners.  I'm putting this here and giving you a link so you and I remember to get the details of the different horse breeds ...

We had at least 2-4 different breeds
The hue ranges are clearly marked in the hue file
Some of the hues, like the patchwork horses, were designed to work on a specific horse body value

Figured this was something you and I could knock out in a day, OR mith or lyrrinn could pull the details out of the old code.
Acknowledged. Yeah, I know the color rangers you are referencing. We can do this easily in a day. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Hello. I'm happy to report that Lara and I were able to find colors which worked and set up a wide variety of horses (over 50 colors), spread throughout the main map, (Cuivienen). We also added about (10), natural hue colors/yet still different in Evervale. I hope you all enjoy.

Near Port Leon: Grassland Horses
Near Karrandal: Nordfsvdnsk Horse
Near Drokwald: Black Forest Steed
Near Tarafeyn: Gentry Steed
Near Shad'ahan: Bedouin Breed

Bonus: South of Evervale (Near Yew Trees) - Horses with a light, natural range of hues.

1 1
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

I LOVE THEM!!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
I'm so happy that you do! Me and Lara were thinking of you as we worked on it because we knew how much you wanted them to go in. *smooooches*

1 1
Topic Options