Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Horses (Halikar)
This may already be in the works, and if so, disregard!
But I would love to see the differently-colored horses available once more.  There's no actual purpose to them...I just think they're pretty. Heart

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Seconded!
Thirded (just to say how much I love your guys' mount designs and options, they are amazing!!)! <3

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
My guess is that these would spawn regionally on the world map once it's finished.   Rolleyes  Ie, each kingdom would have its own local 'breed' of horses.
Nirante is correct, however we have to MAKE the horses before I can do that, and was going to wait and let some of these bugs get resolved so poor Lyrrin could play some.

But I can set them up for Halikar while I'm working on other things.

Halikar,
I designed these hue ranges to work best on one of the three colors of horse, however I can not remember which horse works best with which hue range, this is going to take some testing and some screen shots for me to see/trigger memory.

Paints
Should be on dark browns - I think!
2893-2909

Underhill Horse
2987 - 2996
I would also "Third" the special horse thing... and Volunteer to make test horses if such a thing is desired as I have done in the past!

[Image: Wyldeheart.jpg]
I have a screenshot of the Mearas!

[Image: GLnqG7J.png]
I was only posting on the wish list because I'd forget otherwise. This is by NO means a priority whatsoever!

Jhasato pledges 5000 gold to this.

Jhasato pledges *50,000* gold to this. Big Grin

Topic Options