Naabsault#1405

Character Name -

Ewlon Helm

Character Race & Sub-Race-

Human

Alternate Graphic

No need

Character Description -

190cm (6’2), Rather pale skinned and unnaturally ashen hair for his age (28). No other deviations other than numerous cuts.

Character Kingdom -

No allegiance yet.

Special Role-play Ability-

Sneaking is represented in game already, no special abilities.

Previous World

Medieval Europe

Backstory -

Ewlon comes from a dysfunctional but relatively wealthy family. He was the youngest of two brothers and a sister though he did not get along well with his siblings. His father was a successful and famous carpenter and he has tried to follow in his footsteps in his youth as best as he could, though he was more interested in fletching bows and arrows rather than furniture. He had a good relationship with his father as his apprentice working at his shop, honing his skills and helping out with running the place along with picking up the weird mannerisms and way of speech his father had picked up from a foreign place when he was honing his craft. After a disagreement about money he was kicked out and disowned from the family. Ahead was a life of filth and poverty living on the god forsaken streets.

After trying to live off his skills as a carpenter and a fletcher, Ewlon had to resort to begging and petty crimes. After a few years of surviving on his own, he teamed up with a gang of bandits finding ends meet by stealing from random people and merchants travelling the countryside, doing dirty work for other people, and raiding small towns. It’s during this that he learned to hide in the shadows, move as quietly as a cat and strike silently and fatally along with honing his mastery with a bow.

Ewlons rag-tag group of bandits hit a streak of luck as a Baron that he introduced to the gang that offered them jobs for a considerable sum of money. The morality of these jobs bothered him though, and he voiced his concerns to the group about a specific job. That job was to murder a 12-year-old daughter of the Duke of a nearby town. The group disagreed and he realized he needs to leave the group. He managed to avoid an immediate confrontation and lay low for a good while. But the group didn’t forget and managed to track down Ewlon and ambushed him on a dark secluded street. He got punched, kicked, stomped and stabbed repeatedly and left to die bleeding in mud. A sorry way to go, tought Ewlon as the life drained from him slowly.

Instead of withering away, Ewlon woke up in a completely new world. Completely flabbergasted by the mythical creatures and after a mental breakdown he realized that this could be what he has been dreaming about for a while. He could try again to be a world renowned flecher and a respected Archer. He doesn’t know what god had given him this privilege, but he is in everlasting debt to them. A new start…

Update:
Previous Characters
Ewlon Helm on Grimmwold
Shard Plot Line -
Ewlon is looking to find a house that alligns with his intrests and ambitions that will value his skillset, hoping to advance to an important position. Along with being a respected bowyer and archer.
Thumbs up!
Thumbs up! =)

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up, with the clarification that you understand even "humans" in this world are actually demi-human, aside from the human NPCs.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Thumbs up with kutara's clarification

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
approved
Updated the original post with the new criteria.
Topic Options