Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application Xath
This is the version 2 of my application for the character "Xath", now that I have a better understanding of what is going on Wink . I would be happy to get reviewed again by the persons who deliver the approvals. Maybe this thread should be moved back again to the "pending applications" subforum ?

Discord Id  : Xath#4110
Previous Characters : I may have, or not, in the early 2000's maybe, one day created a character to have a look on one of your games, i have absolutely no idea, there are so many shards. What is certain is that i have never played on your games, i would remember it.
Character Name : Xath
Character Race & Sub-Race : Summons & Constructs, Demon possession (wolf).
Alternate Graphic : I will use the wolf form of the ninjitsu skill, so i don't need a special alternate graphic.
Character Description : A big black wolf. Female. Red eyes.
How will my character be involved with the Shard Plot Line : see the backstory.
Special Role-play Ability : frightening look and aura.
Previous World : demonic plan.

Backstory : After a few minuts of reflexion, the archdemon finally answered :
"I see your point, Xath, and i think that you MAY be partially right.
Yes, the humans and the Aelfeyn are the main nuisance for the world.
Yes, they are constantly committing atrocities, then blame us for it.
Yes, they are putting on our back all the bad things happening in their plan, and have built a huge propaganda machine to make people believe that we are responsible.
And yes, by their greed and stupidity, they are destroying their own world : their towns, their habit to destroy the nature, and their endless wars are the true plague of their plan.

But what you are asking for is their complete annihilation...
If we go at war against them, we are no better than them. So no, i refuse to involve our people in your extreme idea.
You will have to do it all alone, incognito. And you will have to carry all the responsability, all the guilt, all the blood on your own hands. Forever. If you survive...
All what i can do is to give you a new form, and an advice before you go. Forever. We won't allow you to come back. Consider yourself banned, and be aware that you are not one of us anymore.
Are you ready to sacrify yourself, and all these people, for your ideals ?"
The answer came without delay, without hesitation. A short and cold "yes".
"So be it, then", answered the archdemon, and in a vortex of powerfull magery, he turned Xath the succubus into a big black wolf.
"As i said, you're not a demon anymore, no one will be able to associate us to what you are about to do. From now on, you can't speak anymore, and you can't cast any magery anymore. You're on your own. We don't know you.
But before you go, i will tell you a secret :" The archdemon leaned toward Xath and whispered in the wolf's ear : "There's a legend of a very powerfull artifact, capable of destroying a big town in a few seconds... It has been created in very ancient times, but when they realized the destructive power of their invention, their creators decided to hide it forever somewhere in the Underworld. And no, i don't know where.
Now, here's my advice before you leave forever :
There's an organisation, in the dry kingdom of Andus, named "Order of the Silver Key". They are knowledge seekers. They are your best chance to find the artifact. Find their leader, convince him, or her, to let you join them. Become his best friend, his best companion, his bodyguard, his shadow... do whatever's needed to accompany him everywhere.
May you never find what you are looking for, Xath. And now go, cursed child !"
And the archdemon opened a portal.
Hello Xath,

This application isn't working for me. We are a "role-play shard" not a "PvP shard with role-play" and from your story you make it sound like your interest will be in attacking new players as your RP premise.

Please take a moment to look at the other applications found in the archive section of the forums.

As for, "My character is not interested in politics and wars." I want to make sure you understand that the whole main storyline for this shard is going to revolve around politics and wars, much in the same way that the Game of Thrones TV series did.

Take some time playing and meeting other players and characters, perhaps another more suitable idea will present itself.

And welcome to the community!
There's a misunderstanding here. I have never done any PvP, and even less harrassed any new player. I was just imagining that my character, a dire wolf, was hunting the players in Europa, because that's what the NPCs dire wolves do. It doesn't mean at all that i, player, have ever been attacking any other player... so no, i'm not after PvP, and yes, i'm really a roleplayer. I hope that i have made things clearer now. It was just some humour.
Thank you for the clarification!

I will give this my thumbs up, but hope that you will create a character that chooses to join in the storyline.
Thumbs up now that the clarification was made.

And I heard a voice say, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?", and I said "Here I am. Send me"
I love the tongue in cheek humor. With the clarifications made I am giving thumbs up.

I too would love to see this as a sort of observing character before you make more to take part in the political aspects.
Approved. Welcome. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I have edited my application to fit the new requirements.
This is the version 2 of my application for the character "Xath", now that I have a better understanding of what is going on [Image: wink.png] . I would be happy to get reviewed again by the persons who deliver the approvals.
Maybe this thread should be moved back again to the "pending applications" subforum ? And maybe we need to clean the thread of its existing answers to not get the readers confused ?
Thank you Smile
Per Xath's request, I've moved this back to the character applications since this is a pretty big revision from the old app.

As the leader of Silver Key, I am definitely on board with this character using our house for their own ends Big Grin I'm not sure if the device described would be accounted for/enabled by RPCSS, but I can see an internal power struggle or trying to convince hephaestra to take destructive actions as being very fun. Another great option for this character would be the Order of Jormungandr, if that house comes back.
Thank you Lyrrin Smile

I would like to clarify that this "artifact" idea is just an excuse for Xath's adventure to start. It's just a legend, and should in no way be seen as a powergaming thing.
It's a bit like the people who were searching the El Dorado all their life : They were believing that it exists, but that doesn't mean at all that it exists Wink
Topic Options