Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Map Feed Back
The map looks beautiful! I like the variance in the four general areas of the map. My only negative concern is that Andal looks a little remote at the far end of a peninsula, which might give it an unfair advantage and unduly set up Drokk as the easy target. Obviously I haven't played in RPCSS yet so it could work entirely different than I expect but as I understand the main source of unit building will be at your held castles so there will be a significant homefield advantage in the area nearest your capital. The Andal faction would have no other immediate enemies and Drokk would stand right in their way of taking the mainland and if they assume that the other two factions will attack Drokk and it ends up they're correct, Drokk will fall to a three front war, leaving a victorious Andal faction to steamroll through the map with little worry of enemies getting anywhere near their homebase.

Obviously a great deal of that is speculative since I haven't played with RPCSS and humans don't tend to make logical decisions or choose not to take a logical route in favor of not being where the enemy believes they will be, so this is all guesses.
Topic Options