Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xyla Application
Discord Id - Owletto#7606
Character Name - Xyla
Character Race & Sub-Race: Aelfeyn/Night Elf
Alternate Graphic: N/A
Character Description - Xyla is stuck at a solid 5 feet, [i]fragile and skinny, and has snowy white skin. Her hair silver but never been cut to hide her long drooping elf ears. Her eyes are blood red with black Scleras. [/i]
Character Kingdom - Kingdom of Kraestret 
Special Role-play Ability- N/A
Previous World This is a character from a story I'm writing about Elves and Humans and I haven't come up with the name of the world yet. 
Backstory - Xyla was part of a group of outcasted Elves that lived deep within a dark forest. Their kind was created when they refused the ritual of drinking the blood of the first-ever elf to accept eternal life. Their snowy skin faded, their perky ears drooped, their icy blue eyes became blood red and dark, and their silver hair turned ash black They were cast out to live their mortal lives. 200 years past and a child of these outcasts was born with snowy white skin and silver hair but the red eyes remained.  On her 15th Birthday, a bloody war between a human tribe and the night elves broke out and caused the extinction of the Night Elves, or so they thought. Xyla was alive because her white skin hid her from the identification of being a Night Elf. Losing everyone she ever knew sent her into hiding. 10 years passed before she was called upon to Sanctuary, not knowing where she is, she's hesitant to talk to people but she's ready for this new chapter of life. 

[Image: il_fullxfull.1062193354_7rbr_1000x.jpg]
Thumbs up!

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Thumbs up (also great siggy!)
approved!
Topic Options