Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
Discord: Lehua#1962

Name: Grub De Nor

Race/Sub-race: Hoggur Gnome

Description: I am short no more than .75 meters tall, slightly pot bellied and have orange/reddish hair with a start of grey sneaking in on me.  My bulbous nose is short and I have silver blue eyes though you my not notice them for I squint, probably need glasses but would probably not wear the if I had them with me.  My shoulders are broad and the hands are rough, the legs are short but I can still move fast.  I am not sure of my age for we live a very long time.

Kingdom: Midregr

Back story: Born of the blood of the swamps and the grit of the earth, deep within the mountains north of the Kingdom of Midregr and having only travelled there once as a child.  My family supports the kingdom and would do so with their lives if need be.
Was raised to dig deep within the mountains for the finest ores and gems that the land has to offer.  though I can mine with the best of them I have learned the crafts of jewelry making with the ores and gems, I have also learned to work stone an able to make some of the finest stone furnishing in the community.
I have heard tell that one can learn to make magical jewelry and I desire to find if this is true, even if I must leave my beloved home to gain such a knowledge, adventure awaits me this I am sure.
Welcome Richard!

Looks like maybe you missed some bits, lets see if we can help you resolve this:

First, from our race page, http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...gory:Races, you will note that only NPCs can be native to this world, all player characters came from "elsewhere".

And there are a few more questions on our application, one of which is where does your character come from:
http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...pplication

Could you please edit your application and update it with this?
Hello.

I'm going to move close this application for now and move it to the archive character app boards. If you want to open the application at a later time please post on the thread. If you are having a hard time completing the application, please consider joining us in Discord to chat, and so that we can help you. We look forward to hearing from you. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options