Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**Summer Isle: Spawn Feedback**
Adventurers,

Please let me know if any spawn is to wonky for you on Summer Isle - tried to keep most things newbie friendly.  Of course casting and poison mobs are going to be hard for everyone at this point, but the farther you go out from town the harder monsters you'll likely face - Ettins, Savages, the odd Ogre Lord,  stick closer and you'll find orcs, brigands, plenty of animals to fight, harpies, headless, goblins...

Most biomes/zones have ankhs if you scout them out, or placed healers.  It would behoove people to scout them out before getting to deep into hunting.  Treasure Chests to come at most locations!  So return if you pick up lockpicking later on.

Happy Hunting!

-Wormwood
I would like to see the hair stylists moved into town where new players are more likely to find them quickly.

I will look for a likely location that could be better decorated and have a bit more elbow room.
We could put them on the second floor of the pottery shop (no NPC's in there atm). Set up a little hair cutting station.
I'll look, I'm hoping to find something with some space since that seems to be a common location for GM's to get summoned for set up Tongue
Hello. Please check the drops from the orc mobs to the North—plate drops can sell anywhere from 100-400 and drop with consistency. I hunted for less than an hour and made about 2.5K hunting gold, and another 2.5K with sell-back. I'm more concerned with the sell-back than the gold. I think it may be high.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
The only thing I noticed that was Surprising was centaurs near the hedge maze dropping 86 something arrows each. Sure they're not easy to kill if you're not a good hunter for someone experienced in hunting that could be a means to never buy a single arrow from a player again.

Silver serpents used to drop hides (spined? Correct me if i'm wrong) if I remember correctly, now if you skin them dry only give meat.

Through the darkness, I am once again born and whole.

[Image: 6yejUdPm.jpg]
After a server restart the Vendors all seem to be either roaming or standing in the town square dependin i guess on scripts, was asked to report this here.

[Image: Wyldeheart.jpg]
The original post should stay, asking about wonky spawns.

Lara's reply on the hairstylist getting moved has been resolved.

Daisy's reply about the plate sellback has been resolved with the adjustment on vendors buying prices.

Shak's reply has not been resolved, to my knowledge.

Wylde's reply has been resolved.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Mithril is looking into the arrow drops, then I'm closing this thread and moving it to archive to clean up.
Arrow drops on centaurs fixed for next update.
Topic Options