Laiken#9567

Character Name
Ra'eesah

Character Race & Sub-Race
Demi-Human

Alternate Graphic
n/a

Character Description
Born with the skin tone of one native to the desert, she finds the sun only enhances her golden brown complexion. Average height and stature with toned limbs gained from working over the years. Ra has long hair that is a dark brown that is just a few hues lighter than eyes that appear almost black. Her hands are rough from playing musical instruments and carefully fashioning jewelry.

[Image: 2700272-selena-marina-moschen-admite-pai...50x0-4.jpg]

Character Kingdom
Andus

Shard Plotline
Ra'eesah is the Spymaster in Qubilat al-Asad and as such she will play a supporting part in the leadership of Andus in that she will gather information, keep Amir (current leader) in the know, and when necessary play roles within the household that are needed (i.e. musician, dancer, servant). While she is not heavily schooled in the combat arts, she is proficient with tracking, hiding, and more sneaky aspects.

Special Role-play Ability
Forgettable Face
Unless she has been closely acquainted with someone or has been in frequent contact, she seems like a hundred other random faces that all seem to look the same. Most have a feeling of deja vu if they met her before but would have a hard time pinpointing where they met or under what circumstances. She seems to have an uncanny way of blending into a crowd (not stealth but hidden in plain sight).

A frequently enacted meeting sometimes goes like this:
"Have we met before? I never forget a face."
"No, I can't say that I recall meeting you before."

Previous World 
CounterEarth - Tahari desert

Backstory
Being passed from hand to hand, owner to owner, the girl had known more names than some city's census. "Girl" was frequently used and one had even dubbed her  "Toad". Names were given and taken except the name she told none of them. She was a girl with the face of thousands, as forgetful as the next enslaved girl on a coffle in the Tahari.

Her father was a warring man. She had seen enemies killed before watching many of her own family slain. She saw others locked in fetters but she felt little connection to them. She was less concerned about those who shared her blood - cursed blood -  than those who shared her chain. Slaves in the pens held more sway over her survival than the family who saw her born into the world then abandoned for their bloodlust.

"Bring the new girl. I would see her dance," called a voice within the tent. She felt the rough nudge of a foot connect with her thigh. First girls could be rather insufferable if they felt threatened. This one apparently did. The new girl stood, stretched, then turned away.  If that girl wanted to make an enemy so quickly, so be it.  This girl would dance.

Roars of approval from those watching punctuated her primal movements. Sometimes slow and sensuous motions were followed by wild, erotic ones. For their amusement, the new girl was plied with the richest wines. She danced and laughed until the inside of the great tent spun, colors clashing together until blackness came.

"Who leaves a specimen like this in the desert to die?" The words were foreign sounding but somehow she gathered their meaning. Not knowing how far she had traversed in her drunken stupor, the girl only knew the cottony dryness of her mouth and throat and the pounding in her head exacerbated by the relentless sunlight. She did not at first notice the landscape though a desert like her native Tahari was different, more alien. She did not initially realize she slipped through a crack in her own world to end up here. 

It had been five years- as slow as a snail and as quick as the blink of an eye. Her freedom came in year four, rewarded for her deeds, yet in year five she remained. Only now, she had claimed her name: Ra'eesah.
I really like this backstory.
Not sure if my thumbs count, but Thumbs up for sure from me.

Through the darkness, I am once again born and whole.

[Image: 6yejUdPm.jpg]
Character Race & Sub-Race
Human

This should be Demi-human, as only NPC's are human.

Otherwise Thumbs Up
Whoops! Fixed that. Shouldn’t app in the middle of the night
Approved. I'm happy to see more of Andus, popping up. I hope you have fun with it. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options