Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalija Morskaia
Discord Id -Daisy#1122

Character Name: Dalija Morskaia (Dali for short).

[Image: b52dd5e7626d565232705424c272c7cb.jpg]

Character Race & Sub-Race: Demi Human.

Alternate Graphic: None required at this time.

Character Description: Dali is shorter than average. She is lithe with platinum blond hair and startling crystal green eyes. Often characterized by some as cold and distant, she yearns for meaningful connections towards people, something she has rarely had in her life. She is part of House Valdrdómr.

Character Kingdom: Midrvegr

Shard Story-Line: Dali is devoted to Auldolfr, the first person she saw in this new world, and honestly someone who changed her life/perspective about life. She fights for HIS cause, being part of House Valdrdomr. However, she is not fully committed to the Gods Auldolfr, worships and though she is essentially his right hand, I'm sure this should spark conflict/interesting roleplay. She is in search of who she is and what she stands for, but highly protective of those she loves.

Special Role-play Trait: Dali is attuned to the emotions of others. She has the ability to often sense what they are feeling. This empathic trait, is one she has often exploited in this new world, in particular when people are at their most volatile. Usage of this trait leaves her drained.

It will likely one day backfire on her in the most terrible of ways…

Backstory:
      I was searching for three, long days and still I had seen nothing but his tracks. Not a glimpse of his damn shadow… Nothing. He may be a murder, I thought, but unquestionably skilled. Closing my eyes, I willed the fatigue away and then as if called upon by my despair I saw movement up ahead. Without thinking I ran, the thick growth of the dense forest at times more my enemy than the man I hunted. For the briefest of seconds, I thought I had lost my quarry, then as if the trees themselves had judged and found in my favor, branches parted and I saw him a few paces in front of me. I tackled the hulking figure, putting all my weight into the effort.

“What the…” Curses sputtered from his lips.
      Not wanting to give him the chance to gain his wits, I thrusted my blade forward to end his life quick. But he was too fast and I soon found myself on my back, disarmed, with a big brute of a man peering down at me—his wolfish grin and piercing eyes both taunting and menacing.
      “I’ll have your name and that of the person who sent you before I kill you,” He uttered coolly.
      “Y…you’re not him.” I managed, finally realizing as I stared at his features, he was not the man who had murdered my kin.
      Again, he cursed. Understanding resonated in his stare. “Look around you little rabbit, and you will likely note these are not the woods you once resided in.”
      I gulped once and ventured to do as he suggested. He was right, everything about my surroundings had changed. The hum of crashing waves traveled across the wind and woods that were once filled with tall dense trees, seemed lusher and inviting.
      “What the hell did you do to me?” I said, anger over my situation surpassing that of my fear.
      He got up from the floor, put my own blade in the band of his belt and shook his head. “I haven’t done anything to you… Not yet.

Two Years Later…
     “Have you found out what they intend?” Audolf, murmured, as the ship pulled into port.
      “No,” I responded, hating to admit that I had failed to gain the information he needed. For two years I stood by his side, staying the intrusive attempts of those who would see our house falter. I hated disappointing him.
      As if sensing my discontent, he responded, “Don’t worry little rabbit, I have a plan.”
      And though our relationship was often wrought with tension, this little rabbit could not help having faith in the wolf standing by her side.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I love it! Approved.
I love that you choose to mention the trait has a cost. That in itself is a great trait.

Thumbs up.
Thumbs up!  Heart

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed.

--Neil Gaiman
Updated to reflect the Shard Story-Line question.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options