Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saoirse
Discord ID: Cele #3115
Previous Characters: Caelestia Roisin, Nova, Aleksi Grey, Vittoria di Mercurio, Sephira
*This character will be replacing Sephira

Character Name: Saoirse

Character Race & Sub-Race: Native Aelfeyn, Tuatha De Danann
Alternate Graphic: Dreadhorn

Character Description: Statuesque and willowy, the girl before you appears to be in her late teens or early twenties. She is striking with fiery red hair that nearly sweeps the ground behind her, contrasting starkly against pale, milky skin. As is common with her people, her eyes are somewhat large and posses triple colored irises in green and gold hues. Although she may appear fragile, she carries herself with the confidence of a warrior.

Shard Plotline: This character is being made to dabble in and bring life to the religious aspects of the game, specifically in Raeyithia and the Muiri/Aelfeyn communities.

Special RP Ability: Enrapture: She has the ability to hold the attention of people and persuade them to her point of view. Sometimes it only lasts as long as they are in her presence but for those who are of a more persuasive or weaker nature, it can last much longer and become stronger over extended periods of exposure. Would like to use a dice roll to determine success/fail for those who want to fight against the effect or feel their characters would be immune (if the players are open to a dice roll of course. No one will be forced to rp it!).

Back Story:
Born deep in the forests of Raeyithia, Saoirse was raised amongst a reclusive group of Gwyrch. From as far back as she could remember she was taught the ways of the druids; the rituals, beliefs, superstitions, and prejudices. Their ways were not meant for the eager eyes and hungry hearts of the Others. Their sacred duty was to their grove and their gods, not the world beyond. Forbidding a youngling anything though was the quickest way to get them to do it, however, and soon the girl was sneaking off whenever she could to spy on the capital city of the Fairy Queens. She knew the old stories, of how her people once pushed back the Children of the Forest and claimed Raeyithia for their own. Now most of them lived far away from the city’s walls, at least, that is what she had been told.
As she grew older the urge to visit the cities of her cousins and of men only strengthened. When at last the dreams began, which she attributed to the White Lady, she knew that her path did not begin and end in the grove but that she was meant to share the Way with the Others and the world beyond. With the belief in a divinely planned destiny, she left the sacred grove and made her way into the city whose shadow had always beckoned her.
Sounds like a great character, I hope you enjoy her! Thumbs up
In truth, I am hesitant to add my thumbs to this application based on the special roleplay ability. But, so long as you adhere by the rules regarding forced roleplay and respect the response of the targeted player, as you've stated in this application, I'll give it. Just to keep in mind:

Quote:Forceful Roleplay or Godmodding Do not force actions on another player. This is referred to as GodModding. For example, in an RP scene do not grab someone and throw them against a wall, if you would like to do something like that, emote "grabs and attempts to slam them against a wall". Leave the decision as to whether or not the player will allow you to do this up to them.

Thumbs.
I understand but as I said, it isn't going to be forced, only if people want to play along and if they do we will do a dice roll to see if they are effected or not. Smile
Just bumping this. It has been over a month.
Hello Cele, I apologize this has taken so long. To be honest I don't view applications as much and should you or anyone else be in this situation where the application has not been reviewed for anything over a week—please do message me so that I can take care of it. Smile

As for the application itself... I only want to bring something up...

"Eventually, a half-breed race known as The Gentry would all but replace the Tuatha De Danann who eventually faded and traveled beyond the mists."

This is a direct quote from the actual page of the Tuatha from the wiki... I just wanted to point out that this type of native would be very rare and as you rp them you certainly need to know the history pretty decently. I'm sure you do... but I just wanted it said.

At any rate I hope you enjoy the character. Approved.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Thanks!
Topic Options