Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Raven's Kiss (Old Posts)
Interested in re-imagining the Vampire group from Grimmwold under my char Daciana as a House here, broadening the scope a bit to include/welcome any not-quite-human characters in Kraestret or their allies.

Followers of Manea, goddess of the undead, ghosts, and other spirits of the night.

Possibly interested in Kraestret leadership, depending on other interest.

[Image: The_Ravens_Kiss_sm.jpg]
I like the idea, but please confirm that you are talking about having a house with land based armies yes?
I did the house application:

http://www.sanctuaryshard.com/index.php?...pplication
Heya!  As you know, because you were in staff chat when we discuss it, I've added a few bits for the house app:

Armed Forces 
Humans make perfectly good sense at least initially; likely took a combination of charm, money, and glamour/enchantment were used to enlist the initial forces; once enough power was acquired, it became easier to enlist more.

The point I want to make sure of is that you understand that you and the players of the house are leading/directing armies.  I updated the app to say:

Armed Forces
At this time RPCSS is programmed with armies comprised of infantry, knights and siege equipment. In the beginning they will be NPC human soldiers. Tell me how this works in your lore -- remember most players in your house are part of the house leadership or direct leadership support.

I also added these two questions:

Which Kingdom do you hope to rule / Which Noble House do you intend to support
The goal of RPCSS is to rule. Either to rule directly or to support the rulership of another house. They are not "guilds" loosely integrating players together, they have an agenda that specifically involves wanting to rule one or more of the kingdoms directly or via alliance. Tell us the goal of your Noble House.

What God or Goddess are you hoping to place on the Arcanum Crystal?
The point of ruling a kingdom is to bring a deity of your choosing into greater power. Tell us which god this is.

Can you add those to your app for me?
And thank you for being an application guinea pig!
Sure thing Smile

Quote:And thank you for being an application guinea pig!

Heh.  That's one of the main reasons I just jumped right on in with it.  Wink  So someone else didn't have to be the 'first test case' lol

Application updated.
Topic Options