urVra
Discord Id -
Noemi/Maggie

Previous Characters
Maggie, Black Sheep, Enkidu, Moth

Character Name -
urVra the Mariner

Character Race & Sub-Race-
urRu aka Mystic (edit: from The Dark Crystal series.  For the shard, Muiri)

Alternate Graphic
Lowland Boura

Character Description -
urVra is pale skinned and wrinkled.  When the 2nd Great Conjunction split the urSkeks into the urRu and the Skeksis, both halves were reformed into a physical embodiment of the soul.  Therefore, each being is unique, and has its own pecularites.  Though most of her kind have 6 appendages, urVra walks on four legs, and has horns. 

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-
urVra is ancient, wise, matronly and nurturing.  She/he/it has great patience for all ‘younglings’, and cherishes those who strive to be kind and good hearted.  As such, there are some who might see her/he/it as guilable.  She is also prone to absentmindedness at times, as she often gets lost in deep, wandering thought.

Special Role-play Ability-
Linked to SkekVaal

Previous World
Thra

Backstory -
When SkekVaal split from the urSkek, urVra was also created.  Because of his nefariousness, SkekVaal was omitted from history, and so too did urVra have to be.  When SkekVaal was thrown into the Crystal, urVra was transported to Sanctuary.

[Image: Lowland_boura.jpg] vs. [Image: qEKCdrfcD0V4VgCvdbP5SDuPRzzzFl14RN79JEkB...PejzzHd5Hg]
Maggie, I need you to fit her into one of the major races we have here. Im guessing it would be a muiri? Maybe hoggur? I honestly dont know, Wanna discuss that more until we find out what exactly do you want to play as her race?
So, here is a link to SkekVaal's application: http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...ht=skeksis , by Rosario, who is playing a Skeksis.

I knew I wanted to create a Mystic character, and when I asked about it in chat, I was informed that we already had a Skeksis. I searched for the app and found it, and to my delight, Rosario mentions the possibility of another player playing the other half. From SkekVaal's app, "Special Role-play Ability - Skeksis have a spiritual link to their urRu (Mystic) counterparts. Should SkekVaal's counterpart arrive in sanctuary, they shall be linked. Being linked means they may draw strength from one another, see what the other sees, but also suffer the same pain and injuries, including death. (This ability is likely to never be used unless another player would like to play SkekVaal's urRu counterpart.)"

If it is not acceptable for urVra to play as a Mystic, she would be... Otherkin, I guess? If such is the case, it would dramatically impact the character and the app would require a rewrite. I was hoping she could eventually become an estate owner and be a little more involved in politics than my current character.
Oh, I understand now. I would advice you to talk to Rosario before making their counterpart.
I think when that application was made we didn't have the new application standards. I love your idea, but I ddidnt know enough of the race as to understand if they are some kind of fey, of giant or just some animal. That is what I wanted you to clarify. Rosario said theirs is Race: Muiri, The subrace mystic-Skeksis is fine by me
Muiri it is.

I have DMed Rosario; waiting for a response. However, it should be noted that Skeksis and urRu don't choose one another, nor do they necessarily get along. They rarely deal with one another directly.

Also, I should have mentioned up front that this lore comes from The Dark Crystal series! I apologize.
You have my thumbs, pending on Rosario approving her being his counterpart
Smile Nice app.

Two things:

1. Update the section on the Character Race/Sub-Race to reflect your change.
2. Please talk to Rosario to confirm he is on board with this. Usually people would like to talk to each other for joint/linked characters.
Agreed with what others have said. Even if the characters don't interact or get along, it's just courtesy to get Rosario's approval before making that character's "other half." Otherwise, the app looks good! Thumbs pending Rosario's input.
Waiting on Rosarios feed back, this would be a hoggur
This application is two months old... is it still pending or has the idea been shelved?

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options