Previous Characters
None
Character Name -
Tar Gwanur
Character Race & Sub-Race-
Muiri
Sub-race: Spirit

Alternate Graphic
A wisp – Gwanur has earn the blessing of the Goddess and trade his frail body to become a spirit to better serve his goddess

Character Description -
Gwanur was once a normal elf, but had his natural features altered by his pact with the spirit of the forest
Tall for an elf, around 6’10’’. Has a light brown skin, green eyes and hair that drapes over his shoulders down to the waist, adorned with feathers, claws, fangs and leaf. His body is marked with countless tribal tattoos of a variety of animals representing the great spirits: snake, ent, panther, bear, eagle and many others.               

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-
Gwanur was a sage with the task to protect the Great Forest, and guide her children. Now he protect the spirits, fauna and flora alike. Since he is bound to the natural world, he Lacks social skills and etiquette putting himself in awkward even dangerous situations  

Special Role-play Ability-
He is a forest priest who for the better part of his life, lived within the forest with only animals as company. Gwanur is connected with the spiritual world and for the gift of the wild can walk among the forest dwellers like one of their own.

Previous World
His home world was a place with many conflicts between the human and the eldar races. In this world, he came from the Great Forest, a sentient godlike forest who protect and is protected by the wood-elfs, an elven race born within the forest and the only humanoid race capable of entering it.    

Backstory -
Gwanur was a Druid. An elven priest of the forest with the task to hear her whispers, guide his people and use the gifts of the spirits to call then for aid and take the form of animals and fey to protect the forest .  He lived a dutiful life and as a gift from the Goddess, lost his week physical body and became a spirit to better fulfil his duty. Until one night, when following a foreign mist through the forest he found himself in an unknown land called Raeyithia
This is a great app, but there's only one thing that sticks out to me as potentially a problem:

"Since he is bound to the natural world, he lacks social skills and show no interest for the affairs of the city."

I just want to make sure you understand that, even if Gwanur the character has no interest in the city, you as the player will still need to find ways to interact. Speaking from experience, the mysterious loner isn't much fun after a while!

Otherwise, this looks great! Thumbs pending for clarification on that point.
(08-30-2020, 05:27 PM)Raindancer Wrote: This is a great app, but there's only one thing that sticks out to me as potentially a problem:

"Since he is bound to the natural world, he lacks social skills and show no interest for the affairs of the city."

I just want to make sure you understand that, even if Gwanur the character has no interest in the city, you as the player will still need to find ways to interact.  Speaking from experience, the mysterious loner isn't much fun after a while!

Otherwise, this looks great! Thumbs pending for clarification on that point.

I understand, maybe the "show no interest for the affairs of the city" is kinda drastic.
I'll rectify with "Lacks social skills and etiquette putting himself in awkward even dangerous situations"
Sounds great! And he sounds like a really interesting character, can't wait to meet him! Thumbs UP!
approved, page for your shape shift
Topic Options