Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Qubilat al-Asad
Name of House: Qubilat al-Asad (The Tribe of the Lion)

Which Kingdom do you hope to rule / Which Noble House do you intend to support?
The goal is to rule The Kingdom of Andus and establish banner Houses eventually once the servers population is up and running.

What God or Goddess are you hoping to place on the Arcanum Crystal?
The God Acrab

Player Names:    Ra'eesah, Sahure izezi

Brief History:
The Tribe (house) was founded 8 years ago.  It was formed by the current head Amir R'as al-Asad after some very clever trade deals that led to needing more skilled tradesmen/women, and reflecting on his life before arriving in Sanctuary, he also wished that his tribe be renown for their horse breeding. Horses bred from Qubilat al-Asad are prized, and their sale is exclusive to select clientele.
Among their skill in horsebreeding, jewelry made by the skilled craftsmen of the tribe is also sought after and one of their other main sources of income when setting up in other lands markets, and in their own local countries (I am envisioning things worn by all castes, but also having very expensive pieces created exclusively for those with a taste for the finer things in life).
There will also be a branch of the tribe that wil focus on the warrior side, as the political/trade climate is dangerous, and one must have skilled warriors to protect the assets. If you've seen the Mummy and remember the Magi, I envision the warriors to be on that skill level of fighting. Gladiatorial fighting will be something I champion.

Membership Target:
I definitely want to build up the entire list of areas the Tribe is involved in so crafters, tamers, warriors, spies (I especially want to focus on this to create a network spanning all kingdoms as knowledge is power, but so is being able to kill someone 2 kingdoms away and have no ties to the assassins). Those looking to be slaves are also welcome as I do welcome harem play, but also those wishing to play labor slaves that want to work their way up to a position of power in the house are also greatly encouraged, as I like to play those type of characters as well and respect hard earned power in RP.

RPCSS Army Unit:
The initial implementation of RPCCS armies and loadout fits with the house lore.

Story:
As the midnight drew near and the festivities started to die down in the palace, the sound of the silent footsteps  of the woman dressed in black attire was perfectly masked. Expertly weaving the corridors, glancing back occasionally to make sure she remains undetected and that she had no tail, she slipped behind a door and silently closed it behind her. This stariway leading to the lower depths of the crown jewel of Al Shadiyah was never used and in an area of the palace with little to no traffic. Only 5 people held a key to the door and she was one of them. Grabbing one of the torches further down the stair case she could see she was the last arriving, as she made her way into the brightly lit room. As she walked into the entrance fo the room, the sound of drawn spears, unsheathed swords, and from high in the rafters, drawn bowstrings snapped to life and the man leaning over a very large table with a map of the Five kingdoms glanced up, his piercing grey eyes sizing up the individual in black attire, and face wrapped up to only reveal eyes black as night yet somehow seductive under all the clothing obscuring her body. Loosening the headwrap she revealed her face, and with a flick of her fingers every single drawn weapon returned to its ready stance and was put away.

"My spy master returns, and hopefully with news that will please us all" said Amir turning his attention back to the large table laden with figures smelted out of pure gold representing armies of all the kingdoms rulers, House leaders, opposing spy networks, and another set of figures that resembled a dagger carved out of ebony for their own large spy network. She had been tasked with gathering information on one of the opposing tribes in Andus that had attempted to start an uprising in the southeastern corner of the kingdom as a distraction while they attempted to raid one of the mines controlled by Qubilat (House) al-Asad. Luckily the forces sent to attack had not been armed and trained well enough to deal wit the nearby garrison that intercepted and eliminated them but such actions of treason could not be tolerated.

Briefly reviewing the report she silently handed him he handed it to the figure next to him, clad in armor fit of a general with a golden lions head on it's chest and a scimitar bearing a lions head on the handle he addressed the room. "Such actions of disorder will not be allowed to run amok in the sands of Andus. They will be made an example of. Their demise must send a message that treason against the tribes will not be tolerated, and their lineage shall be banished from these lands and branded with the mark of a traitor. As Acrab is merciful their warriors will be allowed to lay down their weapons, and pledge loyalty by blood to Qubilat al-Asad. In exchange their wives and children will be spared but will serve the palace but they will never see eachother again. Their sons will grow to become warriors in our armies and earn their place in the tribe. Those who accept my word of law will be given this merciful treatment. Those who challenge my word will be killed. No burial will be given to their dead, and their souls shall never rise to the afterlife in Heaven bound to the sands where they died. The mines hunger for more slaves, and I can't think of a more fitting punishment.

With a silent nod of his head, the general bowed as he placed his hand over heart, then touching his lips and forehead ending by raising his hand up to Acrab. "Your word is law Rabiy. Praise be to Acrab and You." he said as he rose up and turned to leave. The gold embroidered lion on his black cloak shone in the brazier lights as he headed up the stairs into the darkness. Once the heavy door at the top of hte staircase shut closed and locked, Amir turned his attention back to the map and Amir looked to his left to the Spy master, then up to the corridor staircase. "See to it that after the armies are done and return to the garrison, that none of the tribe survives. Kill them all. The mines are full of workers and I have no use for mongrels in the harems or kitchens. Take their young and train them to bolster your numbers. We will wipe their tribe from the records of history."

Disclaimer
I understand the requirements laid forth and will abide by them.

Through the darkness, I am once again born and whole.

[Image: 6yejUdPm.jpg]
I really enjoyed the story and think it correlates with the atmosphere of both our fiction and the RPCSS system. I also like the inclusiveness message I gathered from the story/app in terms of gender, since that was one of the things I most wanted when Lara and I work working on the culture. Nice job. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I like this as well, approved
Topic Options