Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold not stacking
I didn't see anything posted about this. It seems that upon death and once you loot your corpse that the looted gold will no longer stack with new or old gold stacks. It is still useable (i.e. spendable ) but will not stack. 

Possibly related to .grab as I've noticed .grab will allow you to exceed the 125 item container limit but when it does the items stop stacking in the .grabbag.

I think this might also be causing an issue with not being able to remove the death robe. I've had instances where I used .grab on a corpse, re-equiped armor and then tried to toss the death robe. It removed it from the paperdoll but didn't put it anywhere...the next item I looted the death robe was equipped back on the paperdoll. I don't think I was over the 125 item limit but with the .grab issue I can't be sure.

Sorry this was so long.
I haven't noticed the gold not stacking or the exceeded limit by the loot bag, but have noticed issues in removing the death robe.

Thank you for reporting this!
I would say this is very likely due to the container limits oddities. Its not just 125 item limits that can cause this but also container weight limit being reached as well which is easier to do now that the carry limits have been increased.

When you tried to get rid of the death robe did you try to place it on the ground or in your pack?
I believe I've had it happen both while trying to put it on the ground and in a pack...maybe when trying to put on a corpse too. I thought it might be an issue with running agents and macros at the same time as the removal [ i run a bandage macro and use a dress agent in razor to re-equip after death ]. So maybe its causing a duplication that the server then tries to fix? Perhaps this is the cause of phantom gold too? I notice on my characters that it thinks I have gold on me that doesn't exist. It has weight and the vendors think I have it but I won't show up in my packs or let me spend it.
"I notice on my characters that it thinks I have gold on me that doesn't exist."

This might be ANOTHER recently discovered bug -- check your post box for gold.
Topic Options