Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ittzy Sarongoth Application
Discord ID: ittzy#8847

Previous Characters: none

Character Name: Ittzy Sarongoth

Character Race & Sub-Race: Aelfeyn ( Svartalmane) Or Drow

Alternate Graphic: Black Lion with a white mane ( if possible to make the mane white )

Character Description: The Red eyes of a man that has lived through alot looks tward you, they calulate your movement reallizing your not a treat
Ittzy's manors change as he relaxes a quiet smile comes over him. he moves his white hair from his face to see his dark ebony black skin.
as you look up at him you would believe he is near 6'2" with his skinny athletic build you would believe he is very dexterous and fast. the way he holds himself is
that of someone trained for many human lifes with his weapons... he sits down and takes a quiet sip of tea with the eligance of an elven royal and gives you a heart warming smile.

Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses):
Strengths: Always loyal this his brother and the onces close to me.
Weaknesses: Havening a hard time trusting people is often a bit shy and quiet around new people.

Special Role-play Ability:  Shapeshift into a lion

Previous World: Selaria

Backstory:
"All i can here is screams" I look over as Zahraa signals to me "were nearly hear" as we slip into the room he tells me to go right. as we move in unison up to the throne room.
i set my eyes on a king that has gone mad with power Arbris must be killed.... Zahraa signals "to wait til he makes the first move" so i crouch waiting i see Zahraa shifts into
his crow form and attacks his face as he attacks his face. i shift into my lion form and attack from the back as i start to maul him Zahraa shifts back pulling his poisoned dagger
timing his attack just right to pierce under his armor. out of no where before the blade drives home he catches his hand and twisted it in a smile i know this isnt good....
i hear Arbris say "Mus Ingitres" and i see the life being pulled of my Brother.... i shift back screaming "ZAHRAA!!!" he falls to the floor unconscious or dead idk i try to stab
my dagger in his neck when i freeze in place like a was being held. Arbris turns and i see what looks like a dragons face slowly riping through his skin "You will not stop me, i will
own this world.... NOW BEGONE!!!!" a rift opens up under Zahraa and he falls in and he throws me in.
purple blue green auroras streak past me as i fall and then ground green solid ass grown we both hit with a thud a hard thud...
i look around its beauty and no place ive ever seen before i rush over to zahraa "Wake up where in a place thats nothing ive ever seen" Zahraa wakes up and looks around and smiles
and whispers something and starts to laugh and cry he seemed happy i look around and feel happyness for the first time in awhile and just take it all in......
I like how you and Zahraa have worked collaboratively to bring the two characters into the world together. It will be interesting to see where the story carries Ittzy and his brother Smile

'Thumbs up' from me.
*paws*
Approved. Looking forward to getting to know him (them)!

As a side note, because he is a traveller he would just be a Drow, not a native Svartalmane, though most will likely 'assume' he is one because of the physical similarities - but the cultures are very different.
Topic Options