Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Feedback
We'd like to hear about the feedback for the new melee/archery combat.  We have done a good bit of testing, but we haven't tested all scenarios. We are not looking for details perse but rather general feedback of this feels good or this doesn't feel good along with details of your build, skill level, equipment and where you were hunting so we can recreate.
This feels good to me. I was able for the first time to kill an ancient Lich by myself... however 20 minutes before that I was killed by a group of 15 orcs. I think it feels well that I can get overrun, but that if I channel my abilities to only one mob, I can overcome it (even if the ancient lich almost took me out too).

Archery/stealther/with precision.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
I'll add a +1 to "feels right".  Combat moves along faster overall, so you have to be quick with your IG reflexes!
It feels right, and feels like it flows well. Man I need to think about upgrading my armor though! LOL

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
So with player made armor  and a player made bow you can take down a greater dragon and a ancient wyrm paragon  with  100 arch tacts anat  devotion 80 focus healing precision  fencing 
base stats of str 104 dex 111 and int 10

Ar was 41

I was using the hunters bow exceptional
range is greater at 14 and speed is faster at 25 which felt a lot faster so more hits and further away

Yes I used my potions for bumping stats and healing refreshing but they can be made or bought

I also took down several dragons with a player made double blades staff.

I did not sit there and let it hit me non stop tank style I danced around it.
(06-27-2020, 03:51 AM)Parchaa Wrote: So with player made armor  and a player made bow you can take down a greater dragon and a ancient wyrm paragon  with  100 arch tacts anat  devotion 80 focus healing precision  fencing 
base stats of str 104 dex 111 and int 10

Ar was 41

I was using the hunters bow exceptional 
range is greater at 14  and speed is faster at 25 which felt a lot faster so more hits and further away

Yes I used my potions for bumping stats and healing refreshing but they can be made or bought

I also took down several dragons with a player made double blades staff.

I did not sit there and let it hit me non stop tank style I danced around it.

I found some dragons yesterday so I'll go ahead and try it. I can say I was getting seriously beat down but my skills arent maxed out and my negative karma isn't helping. but, I can say as a melee person with max stats, and almost max idea tanking stats dragons hurt like hell. I can fight a cu sidhe and win with no problem if I kite and heal the incessant bleeding it imposes, but dragons... they let you get 2-3 hits on them, and then they start taking 1/5 of your health per hit almost. like I mentioned could be that I'm not maxed but I'm not off from max skills by much. 2-3 points on some and 7 on another. and my main stats are tanking skills (Lara knows my build). I have 76 armor. and 0 resistances. I login and have some resistances. but then the moment I put on my shield they go away

Through the darkness, I am once again born and whole.

[Image: 6yejUdPm.jpg]
Definately takes two of us to do a greater dragon, mith with S&B and me ad primary healer.  I feel as if we are as close to being balanced as possible at this point across the board. 

We are moving on to magic
Topic Options