Im new so, dont have.
Character Name 
Gu'tak
Character Race & Sub-Race
Hoggur, orc appear.
Alternate Graphic
Orc chieftain.
Character Description
Before you stands a very tall (2.20cm) and muscular (approx 400lbs) male orc. He is covered in battle scars and Bloodrock war paint.

The great, immensely built body of Orchish Chieftain infront of you gives him an unstoppable, fierce appearance. His solemn red eyes burn with fierce intensity and conviction. His build and physique is large and mighty, although his pattern of movement is clumsy. His face has the look of a middle-aged orc male. In his suit of war – in heavy ringmail armor, a huge heavy crossbow wielded in both of his hand, he is the tower of an orc - proud and mighty.
Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and jump.
Strengths: Stronger if he fight agains bigger creatures.
Special Role -play Ability- 
Berseker: Enraged and bloodthirsty when he loses a lot of blood in combat. With a war cry he feels stronger.
Previous World
Backstory 
Born and raised with his aggresive orchish brothers and sisters in the Bloodrock Clan, life has been a challenge since birth. Harsh orchish discipline, training and killing is the way of life for almost every orc – life has been no different for Gu'tak. The orchish Snaga was often seen in the front lines of battle, preferring to clomp his enemies with his large War hammer. Gu'tak often recieved strong words from a frustrated Lead Elder - because of his lack of tactical wit and due to the problems his enormous size caused when setting up proper ambushes.

A good read
I like ittttttttttttt
Very interesting and BIIG orc!
(Thumbs up)

~Stay Frosty Out There.
I’m going to assume 2.2m, not cm. Wink

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Approved.

Welcome! I hope you have fun. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options