Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange bracelet
Frozstee asked earlier about a strange bracelet in game questions.  The bracelet itself just says 'charmed bracelet of slaughter' and has a durability of 255.  But to the side on his paperdoll is a little like, dragon head, that says 'Talisman; snow leopard killer 53%; tinkering bonus 15%'.

Current theory is that it was a drop in Daisy's new dungeon, which should (now) no longer drop such things.
https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/i...eneration/

"Charmed-" and "-of slaughter" are straight off the list, so yeah. Looks like a minor artifact that shouldn't exist.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Can confirm the jewelry does not do anything other than have a nifty name attached to it.
Along w the bracelet I've found a "Towering Ring" and "Bracelet of Aegis". Lemme know if anyone would like more information on how I found them.

~Stay Frosty Out There.
If it wasn't in Daisy's new dungeon, and/or still happening, yes we need to know more. Smile
I've noticed that quests seem to quite consistently give these aos magic items. Three quest npcs from Underhill that I know of all give aos magic items. Lisbeth the flower girl, Petrus the bee keeper and The trader near Meertown are the three quest npcs I've done quests for.

It is likely that rewards for quests need checked out.
Topic Options