Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character application
Discord Id - jarick
Please give us the discord account name that we can use to message you on discord.
Previous Characters
If you have played on our shards in the past by what names would we know you.
Character Name - never played
We require role-play appropriate names. Names using odd characters or capitalization are not allowed.
Character Race & Sub-Race-
adai gruthoim
We want to know what Sanctuary race best suits your character and what their sub-race is. Since we allow you to bring in a sub-race from a variety of other fictional worlds please let us know what the source for your characters sub-race is. Example: Aelfeyn, sub-race D&D Drow.

muiri

Alternate Graphic
If you want to shape change into a graphic other than human, what graphic is it? (It helps if you give us the name (not number) out of Inside UO, or a link to a picture of the graphic.)
Character Description - black dragon
Please provide details such as height, skin and hair color, and any deviations from human normal.
Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)-his strength is his ability to not be burned by the sun his cause of his scale like skin his weakness is iron
Tell us what value your character will be to the shard storyline, and what weaknesses he/she has that may be exploited. Read More ..
Special Role-play Ability- breathe fire (using mage skill fire)

We expect that all characters will come into Sanctuary with a wide range of racial varieties. We expect that you will use existing game mechanics, items, skills, etc to support any racial or personal ability that you want to claim in your RP. However, you may document ONE ability that can not be represented by mechs, and doesn't require visual in-game support to sell. Please keep it to something that lasts no longer than the length of a RP session.
Previous- I was brought to this land by by the god zazabar he sent me on a journey he said i would meet new people he comes to the land with a pendant that reminds him of home i come from the land of zukbar
Please let us know what previous world your character is coming from. (As a reminder we don't allow PC's to be native to this world, so the character had to have come from some place else.)

Backstory -
Adai was the first born of 3 muiri (or dragon kin) he worked as a magician, in the land doing shows for the young muiri of the land.
he would do shows of great magic and illusion when I arrived in the land 5 years agao I been living in the dark forrest.
he was in search of great treasure maps when he fell ill walking thorugh an iron mine he was saved by another muiri
he was nursed back to health and taught more about the ways of magic then he ever knew was possible 2 years passed
he has become and adept mage looking for knowledge and in hopes of finding more like him self he plans to start a magic
school for those magicly gifted and those who want to learn the magic ways he hopes to become a great teacher
for the young and the old  he will earn great knowledge and calmness while in the darkforrest he become one with the
trees and nature.

400 words or less. You may not play a native to Sanctuary, but your character can have arrived any time within the last 10 years.
Approved. I hope you have fun. I look forward to seeing you in game. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options