Rachel Rose
Character Name
Victoria Rose
Character Race & Sub-Race 
Human
Alternate Graphic 
None
Character Description
A tall woman standing around 5'9 with green eyes that seem to be shrouded by a natural shadow offering a gace of mystery to her expression that seems to always have a soft smirk stuck into her lips.
Her tanned skin is covered by tattoos of all sorts from the neck down and on closer inspection many pass over scars of all kinds.
Shard Plot Line (Strengths & Weaknesses)
Rose is a conquerer and filled with greed and thoughts of greatness.
This said she is brutally loyal thanks to her pass and will blindly follow the ones she considers her superiors as long as she considers them worthy.
She is in this world to prove her worth and nothing will stop her except her loyalty, morals being something she knows nothing of.
Those are her strengths and weaknesses at the same time.
Special Role-play Ability 
She is a simple human soooo hard work and stubbornness are her special abilities  Cool
Previous World 
She comes for the fantasy world of D&D
Backstory 
Born Rachel Black she was raised in the midsts of nobility until the royal family they served loses a major war and everyone associated with them are hunted down and killed.
Her brother in an desperate effort to keep Rachel safe takes her to one of the last people loyal to the Black family, Captain Norg, commander of a galleon named Victoria.
As the years passed she erased her name and was simply known as Rose to those onboard of the ship to make sure noone would recognize her from her old life of luxery. 
The ship Victoria was now a ship for hire, and its reputation as a force to the reckoned with at sea grew each year and so did the legend of Victoria's Rose the brutal bucaneer who fought with a grin in her face and with little mercy in her heart.
Years passed and the tale grew. There was no harbor that didn't know or fear the Victora and its Rose.
But everything comes to an end. The Victoria joined a battle for a kingdom in exchange for big piles of coin but even with it's war might they suffered their first defeat. Rose was badly injured and jailed in a display of power from her capturers. She was to rot there never to see the seas that she once ruled.
Again years passed.. fighting on a daily base for survival... disease... solitude... starving... this was Rose's new life... the rest of her life.
One day as she was sitting on the floors her head between her knees as she one again cursed her life and her proud self that kept her from ending it all... a voice came to her head...
"My beautiful child.... my greatest disapointment... I gave you all and this is what you became..."
It seemed like a dream... Rose could not react nor see anything but what looked like a shadow of light infront of her.

"I too am a proud one child... I will not let my beautiful daughter end in such demeaning way... wake up and show the world why you were created little child"
And in a blink of an eye Rose wakes up in the middle of a field.. unchained... unharmed... her grin slowly returns as she somewhat understands.. it was time for the Rose of Victoria to rise once again twice as sturdy as she was before.
Thumbs up - but keep in mind she is not a plaino human she is still a demi-human
Nice story! Approved. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options