Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Seas Client
Testing for the High Seas Client has been closed to players.  Thank you everyone we got what we needed, and plan to be ready for tomorrow.  I am locking and moving this thread.

Installation

n/a

Testing

Lara has tested all of the craftable wearables and all the mobs at this time, so we need people to just go around and do their normal thing.  Check their characters, can they hunt, can they wear their clothing, can they get into their houses, do you have all your items, etc.

You should anticipate many new releases of files as we find problems, fix them and release new files. Please follow along on this thread to see what has been tested and if we are awaiting fixes and new files.
List of Bugs from Lara
  • Login Screen is not using our Sanctuary shard art
  • All the NEW horses are still changing body value on mounting, but unmodified horses do not.  Probably not related to this.
  • creature - evil - AOS - wanderer of the void no body
  • corporeal brume has no body
  • Lizardman - the lizardmanstrongcms and lizardmanwealkcms have not bodies - BAD
Things that look good
  • Forest, Frenzied & Desert Ostards now look right when mounted
  • Ridgebacks are mountable
  • Llamas are mountable
  • The Cu Sidhe appears to be spawning in game and not crashing
  • I spot checked over 200 spawners on Underhill/Ilshenar and saw no issues.
  • I spawned almost every mob under the .add mob mobiles champions and creatures, and only found a few issues listed above.  After nearly 300 mobs, I thought .... this is fine, those issues are likely script issues NOT client or art issues. We may still find some problems, but nothing was crashing me.

Wearables

Hats - Done, all fine

Shirts - Finished and all most errors fixed
  • Fancy dress has reverted to the old graphic
  • sleeveless pattern dress creates nothing
  • long belted surcoat not creating anything
  • woven kirtle not creating anything
  • embroidered tunic not creating anything
  • cowl neck short sleep tunic not creating anything
  • plain tunic not creating anything
  • brocade waistcoat not creating anything
  • simple laced tunic not creating anything
Mith found the problem, and has released a new set of files for us to test with. You'll need to down load again. I will start back on shirts and retest those that didn't work.
Pants - Done and Fine

Misc - Done
  • Single tail whip does not equip - Was never implemented, should do so
Footwear - Done

Leather Armor and Studded Leather - DONE
  • One of these two has a completely new set of graphics for women and that didn't get in.

Female Armor - done

This concludes the testing of tailoring wearables.
Starting on Blacksmithing Items

Armor
Ringmail - done
chainmail - done
  • The chainmail tunic looks wrong, i think ours had an over leather peice

Plate mail - done
helmets - done
shields - done

Hair
  • The on paperdoll and on avatar works just fine, but the stylist shows the wrong gumps

Being Worked On

Blacksmith Weapons - DONE
  • Bearded Axe doesn't have a bearded axe graphic, not sure if we did that for this shard, but either way we should find the art and add it.
Carpentry wearables - DONE
  • None of our instruments are equippable -- not sure if this is how it WAS or it got broken. this is how it was - Mithril
bowcraft wearables - DONE
  • I found no art issues, but I did notice that there are duplication items on bowcraft and carpentry.  Weapons, armor, and instruments should be moved to bowcrafting, as carpentry has a ton of items.

This concludes the testing of all craftable wearables.
Check:
  • Vendor talk
  • Palace in Andus - This is still pea soup green, reason unknown
  • Game Lag
  • XML find sort - Tested, and still not work.  The sort option on XMLfind doesn't work on the classicUO client
  • .go - crashes on test as well, not sure if this is a client issue, version issue, or script issue
If it's not working here are some things to test:

Try running as administrator

Make sure you are allowing it through your windows firewall.

Go to the following link and Click Download .NET Framework 4.8 Runtime and then install it
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/do...work/net48

Please note that the ClassicUO client has razor built-in, you don't use razor to run ClassicUO. You run ClassicUO and IT'S version of razor launches automatically.

NEW
Bug: Healer Freezes you and does not rez
Details: Walking next to the healer in summer isle in war mode or peace, will have the healer try to resurrect you and fail, keeping you frozen.
Logging in an out fixes this but the same thing happens every time you try to rez

From Lara:
Dark and I tested this ourselves and had no problem. We are running the classicuo client.  Bunny might actually not have been running high seas.  Other people will need to test this please.

Update: Tested with Cele and Listru, no problems
Topic Options
Thread Closed