Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Novochebay
This post is just a placeholder and sounding board for when we are able to request map changes to the estates.

- Ultimately, I would like to have the town cleared of the majority of gross/creepy deco such as all the skulls, blood, and entrails and be a bit more refined and elegant. I realize this would be a big job and know it will take time and probably a lot of RPCSS gold. 
- Repurposing the majority of the torture chambers/wings/BUILDINGS (the original owners really dug torture) for other uses.
- Have some farmland/gardens put in perhaps near the kitchen areas. 
- Echoing Nirantea's request for a bigger private meeting space.
- Remove all the Imperium propaganda and Crimson Queen statues.
Hello Cele. This is close to the top of my list... at least cleaning it up some, making the blood fountains into normal fountains and such. The basic edits honestly won't take too long to do. After that is done, you can later request using RPCSS gold for more extensive upgrades. But for the clean up of blood and such... that I will likely do just so it is more of a playable location. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
This is fourth on the list of intended upgrades:  http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...08#pid3208

Unless Daisy isn't feeling her creative mojo for other projects and just wants to do clean up.
Due to an issue with build commands I went ahead and worked on this first. I have cleared out a good portion of blood/gore/guts/bones. Some remain, but major areas which before were a bit gruesome to rp in have been fixed, such as the main hall/dining area. All fountains and waterworks have been dyed to blue.

The place is currently playable in my opinion. Any other edits that players would like to be made can be purchased/requested via the new RPCSS requests for build upgrades. Should the estate owner feel something is not playable as is, they are free to pm me and make requests and I will see if they can be accommodated.

1 1
Thank you.
I have two more requests when someone has time.

There is a sign post from the Imperium Era outside of the main entrance/manor that I would like removed.
There is a red "blood" fountain in the main manor galley overlooking the dining hall/throne room that I would like to be colored to normal if possible.

Thank you!
Hello Cele, these are unsanctioned decorative changes. In other words, should you find them, you can page a staffer to .delete them in game. Nothing I have done static wise can be deleted without working on it directly in CED... The previous owners added this as well as a bunch of other deco that I deleted (on my staffer).

Basically, if when you hover your cursor over it, it does not show the name of the item it is static... if it does it is something that was added as deco and you can just page to remove. It means I didn't see it when I cleaned up that location.

Also, if possible please leave me location coords. I found the fountain, I did not find the sign. Sad

1 1
Thanks for the info!

The sign is at 4817 693 0.

Appreciate your help.
Found another left over Imperium sign.

4791 635 0

[Image: 100987975_1231616223691299_6035932628736...e=5EF51D99]
Okay, both of those are gone. I have deleted them on my staffer. Smile

1 1
Topic Options