Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estervern
Here is my wishlist for Darkmanes keep within the Estervern estate.

- 4 walls, 2 floors high with ramparts, a square keep in one corner and 3 towers in the others. Grey stone throughout.
- The keep would be 3 floors high with a flat roof and 2 floor building stretching out from it along the back wall.
- The 2 floor keep extension would house meeting hall, kitchens and staff quarters.
- Around the courtyard against the walls would be various 1 floor buildings containing stables, smithy, etc
- Maybe a garden for the kitchen up in the corner.
- And a gatehouse in the center of the front wall leading to the road.

Basically a typical small medieval keep. If items can be locked down, I can handle a large majority of the furnishings and tapestries.

These are all ideas, the end result will be up to you guys, but please - a butchers block in the kitchens Smile
Request noted, Darkmane. I am currently discussing with Lara how we want to approach these types of changes and will post again soon with the end result. As mentioned initially we are allowing players to make these types of request we just need to figure out the cost in terms of RPCSS. Smile

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Daisy, in case you didn't remember. Estervern is one of the two "orc forts" that are on our list to rebuild.
I actually had not made the association. These suggestions/requests are very doable and I will keep them in mind as I work on the estate. This is not to say that even after basic edits have been made it cannot be upgraded further as rp continues and if the player owning the estate decides to upgrade it once they reach level 10 in RPCSS, into a level 2 fortification. Smile

1 1
Estervern is third on our list of intended upgrades:

http://forums.sanctuaryshard.com/showthr...08#pid3208
Here is a rough plan of the picture I had in mind with regards to Estervern Castle/Keep, only meant as food for the imagination. Of course it's probably much bigger on paper and the design team know what is best for the map, so I leave it to your vision Smile

Thank you for the layout Darkmane. I will try to keep that in mind when I build... it is a bit too square for me which tends to not be my style... But it has some interesting concepts and I will do my best to keep that in mind as I build. Smile

1 1
Thank you Daisy, I am excited to see what you come up with Smile
Hello. I have the outward structure done... just a bit of inside deco and it will be completed and released.

I tried to keep your layout in mind, though it is not grey stone. Due to it's relation I wanted to try a mix of city/regions and I think the end result is something you will think is nice and enjoy rping in. It's a big estate with a lot of rp potential. Smile

1 1
This is done for next update.
Topic Options