Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Map Feed Back
1.  Does the map feel massive?  Can you imagine that there is some real distance between cities.
ABSOLUTELY it seemed huge!!! and very nicely able to run through areas while still maintaining a feel of varying elevations

2. Is there enough "interesting" variation in the random generator as it relates to tree placement, other foliage, variation of ground tiles, and height elevation?
I found most of the areas to be really amazing looking, hard to believe it wasn't hand done, I espececially liked the Swampy looking area and the desert.

3. Do the areas give off a sense of location or immersion?  Did I get a good feel?  Are there any areas that don't FEEL good and if so where and why.
All the Areas that were complete or near complete felt really awesome, lots of variation from different zones  and in some cases zones within zones, there were a couple places that still need work but im sure thats on the menu to fix a couple glitchy looking spots here and there.  I cant wait to see it

4. General thoughts given the goal and restrictions?
I think all things considered this will allow for npc's to be able to move fairly freely across the map for the RPCSS and immersion gameplay.  Alot of work has been done and you can tell... amazing new tree graphics!

[Image: Wyldeheart.jpg]
Topic Options