Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Map Feed Back
1.  Does the map feel massive?  Yes, it feels massive. I spent a good amount of time last night looking through (using my GM teleport), and it felt HUGH. Which is good because that's what we wanted from the get-go. I imagine it will take a good amount of time to walk between cities. Smile

2. Is there enough "interesting" variation in the random generator as it relates to tree placement, other foliage, variation of ground tiles, and height elevation? You have some lovely variation, one of my personal favorites is the area with the large amount of hay on the floor. I think in the past you have done something like this but never as overgrown. It is overwhelming in a good way. Obviously, a few areas are not complete (like a lava portion to the bottom of the map), and they need more work. But what is done is beautiful. 

3. Do the areas give off a sense of location or immersion?  Did I get a good feel?  Are there any areas that don't FEEL good and if so where and why. I felt they did last night, but I'm getting on again and will update this post or poke you in discord.

4. General thoughts given the goal and restrictions? For a map of this size, I think the detail you have been able to achieve is impressive. It fits with what we need for the RPCSS system and once the cities go in I think it will tie in nicely.

[Image: Dali-Signature-3.jpg]
1 1
Topic Options