Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forts on Mainland
(05-13-2020, 09:56 PM)Kutara Wrote: Haverbron is done.  Any particular forts I should focus on next?

If you are looking for any type of priority, then I'd say reserved forts over unreserved.
Quote:Westleeuw. 1457 1434
I put a small brown fort in the very front of this clearing instead of the back.  There is plenty of room to expand this to fill the space in the back by going thru the little fenced stable area in the central back. But it will work fine as it is if someone just wants to drop some foliage back there as well.  The stair case in the upper corner was done incorrectly on the second floor and needs to have the rest of the stair well enclose.  I deleted just enough to be able to walk up.
Update Review, this needs to be rebuilt: For the lore of this castle, which is that of a besiged english/irish border lord, I'd like to see something that is up on a hill with lots of rocks around the area.  I can do the map work if that's requested.  It should have a feel of Emlyn and a bit of Carigsay.

So, regarding this one.  It's going to be tricky given the limitations of UO (round structures, are you mad??) but I'm going to attempt a Motte & Bailey sort of construction.
http://www.castlesandmanorhouses.com/types_03_motte.htm

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Westleeuw is rebuilt.

[Image: Raewyn-Signiture.jpg]
Topic Options