Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clothing/Armor issue
I noticed that with a Hakuma  on over any armor leggings, the armor is negated and doesn't count ( also doesn't get damaged). I have not tested anything else over them yet.

The leather armor item Brigadine Vest does not grant any AR

-Listru
Bump. As far as I can tell, items set to 'inner legs' negates the AR of leg armor. Which is unfortunate because that is the layer that makes it invisible, too. I have not found any similar conflict for tops.
No armor should ever be set to inner legs or any other layer then the six base layers for normal UO armor.  If and armor item IS at any layer other then the six base layers it should be fixed.

(We only allow six slots to be used for armor, allowing more will skew the AR base which is bad.)
No, not the armor set to inner legs. Setting normal clothing to inner legs, negates the effect of armor (worn on the normal armor layer) under/over it. IE, if you put on a pair of pants that makes the armor invisible, it essentially *removes* the armor instead of just disguising it.
Fixed for next update.
The leather armor item Brigadine Vest does not grant any AR
Fixed for next update: it was for some reason assigned to the gorget layer instead of chest layer, and that made it not give any AR.
Topic Options