Character Name: Gort Glitterwort

Other Characters: Tra'Wyn Ap Don, William Herriman
Character Race: Muiri 

Sub-Race: (Special) Fairy Toad
Alternative Graphic: Standard Bullfrog Graphic
http://www.uoguide.com/images/d/da/Bullfrog.png

Original color was purple with tourquoise tinting using special purple hue

Character Description:
You see before you a magical creature with soft wings flickering for a moment then vanishing, it appeared for a moment to have antenna and wings but now you are quite sure it was only a toad save it be for the strange purple coloration of its skin and the peculiar way it licks its own eyeballs before rolling them in your direction...

Kingdom:
I'm not sure if Gort would ever be a pvp character but as an RPer he is a rare and special character.

Shard Plot Line: 
Gort is strange and special and he knows it but he tries to fit in badly with society as he soon realizes he may very well be the last of his kind in any realm and seeks a sense of home being outcast for eating fairies, and rejected for being magical as a toad. Gort can assume human form and loves disguise kits to mess with mortals but eventually they wear off in the most inopportune times leaving him often hopping for the hills.

Special Roleplay Trait: 
Magical: Often uses firework wands and other strange in game things to appear to cast spells or cast a fairy ring.  He is very proud of his fey heritage but secretly misses his mother (Lara's character Matilda the Fairy Toad) and has always been curious about his unknown father (Mith?) which has never been revealed in Grimmwoldian history.

Previous World: 
Grimmwold ReAwoken: Main Newcomer City, New Goblin Undercity, Fairy Forest, and northern border of the swamp marsh where many of his fellow toad friends are.

Backstory:
Gort was born much later in Grimmwold Reawoken era.  The premiss for his creation was that I was working on the website when Lara approached me over the then IRC and offered me a special honor since she heard that I was looking for a new exciting character to roleplay and was out of ideas.  She said her character Matilda from either Comriarch or Sanctuary was a special being called a fairy toad and that if I was respectful to the character I would be allowed to play one of her descendants.
     Gort was raised in a goodly home of a goodly mother.  It was said that in her youth she often went on quests where men feared to tread and travelled with knights and bold and brave warriors, spending only the rare moment to take the pleasure of enjoying a nice wurrrm stretch upon a perfectly flat stone paver.  Gort admired her power and strength, as other fey thought themselves so high minded it would only take one look from his mother to remind them that only the magic boots would be big enough when swallowed whole to get caught in ones craw.
     Gort when he came of age decided the time had come in the old country (Comriarch or Sanctuary?) that he should move out and become a REAL toad, not just a little hopalong following in mothers shadow, so one day he hopped in a swirling vortex and awoke in the land of Reawakening by a large shoe, that thinking back upon it much resembled the land he is in now... 
     How many moons had it been now since the Theme and his noble lady took sail and left that forgotten place Gort could not know. Only that for him it was just yesterday as the swirling vortex of get magic surrounded him and placed him in front of a giant boot very similar to the one in the place from which he came but upon licking it discovered it tasted different this place was strange to him.
     "Well then" he decided I shall go... and looking out from the shoe as the soft summer wind carried a leaf off into the breaking dawn "this way". And away he hopped, but that begins another story.

NOTE: This was the official image from the grimmwold.com site of Lara's character Matilda:
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/exte...d4a39f.jpg

And this is how I always pictured Gort... a happy go lucky chip off the old paver =):
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/exte...190512.jpg

Tra'Wyn Ap Don =)
Based on your story, Gort would be a player character, not a native/NPC. Smile
Ok I will correct it to reflect a PC then so Gort should be goid to go

Tra'Wyn Ap Don =)
Yikes! One more thing - My bad and I apologize! :O

Your story should reflect arriving in Sanctuary, either by your chosen deity or by one of the 3 deities of Sanctuary. Smile Then we can get you going.
Will do I'll add a means from the past...

Tra'Wyn Ap Don =)
Thank you. Approved.

Let me know when you are in game and we will set up your changes.
Topic Options