Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to start a group!
I’m looking to set up a group/house whose main philosophies are as follows:

• Knowledge of other worlds and the past are the keys to survival,
  • Taking action to keep intact the life, lore, and liberty of the denizens of Sanctuary, by blade or pen.
  • Root out dangers and evil that go against preservation of existence.

This is open for characters of any skill set – be it rogue, magical, warrior, or non-combatant. It will be more than just research, books and fieldwork, as the group will also be at the ready to defend and fight whenever situations call for it. Someone gifted in stealth can easily find a place in the society to uncover dangerous secrets, while a tinkerer can find themselves supporting the group with knowledge and know how with tools, contraptions and the like.

The group will be lead by my character Sylise.

If this appeals to you and you have a character that would fit here, drop me a line in Discord: Morde#0476.

The Dawnlight Accord <<Link here!
Count me in! I'd love to take on the role of Archon, Master of Dangerous Knowledge Smile
Fantastic! Baelrad will make an awesome Archon. Smile
You can, if you want, integrate the existing Library of Andus (and its castle and land) as a resource to this group. I don't have the time to be a house leader right now, so in my head I see the plague affecting the library and causing the Order to be disbanded. But my character Heph could be involved as a Keeper or an Archanist in this group.
Would love to have Heph as a Keeper. She would be the one most qualified for it. Big Grin
Topic Options